Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:42:06 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Trading Tyreek Hill
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trading Tyreek Hill  (Read 507 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: January 14, 2024, 01:13:05 pm »

I heard through the grapevine that Tyreek is going to retire in 1-2 years.

The trade for Miami was great.

Two years with Tyreek = two playoff berths

However, with his career winding down, is now the time to see what they can get for him?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2024, 02:11:58 pm »

No.  Use him to try to win the Super Bowl in the window you have left.  He's a game-changing player and one of the few guys at his position that really elevates.

I drink your milkshake!
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2024, 12:59:57 am »

No way.

The only time you would even think of it would be if another team was dumb enough to offer a King's ransom in draft picks. We were lucky enough to get that once with the Tunsil deal, I doubt it will happen again. 
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 08:04:08 am »

I think they are going to evaluate his health moving forward this off-season. No doubt, Tyreek was dinged and hobbled at the end of the season.  Like other said, if someone was to offer boatloads of picks for him, the Dolphins should and would take it.

Need to address this OL.  It's been there like a huge albatross hanging on this franchise's neck for the last 10-15 years and fails to get addressed properly.

No, band-aids and duct tape along this OL does not address the issue.  A good OL coach and good scouting of young talent must make this work long term.  Getting to the promised land requires 1-2 years of hard knocks and learning. can't fix this issue short term.  The dolphins have done with in recent years and fail to fix the problem..

I'd rather be lucky than good.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 08:36:49 am »

Doesn't matter what we do with him unless we play the other guys. We can't continue to live and die with him because he is small, gets hurt or they stop him, and we suck on offense. We've got to get others involved.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray