Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2024, 12:36:29 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Thoughts and questions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Thoughts and questions  (Read 465 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: January 15, 2024, 11:39:19 am »

1) On the deep pass to Tyreek, how is that designed?  Is it supposed to hit him in stride, or is it supposed to be for him to adjust to the ball.  I've seen Tua make several throws like that to Tyreek.

2) Roughing the passer is getting out of hand.  However, it didn't affect the game.  The Dolphins weren't going to come back and win the game.  Also, the Miami may have gotten away with a PI in the first half.

3) I stand by what I've said earlier in the year.  First you root to make the playoffs.  THEN you root for seeding.

4) I don't get why all the negativity on this board.  This was a successful season.  Unlike in 2020 and 2021, they delivered when they had to.  Unlike 2022, they didn't need help from officiating

5) Was the weather the reason they did not try more deep shots down the field?

6) I don't praise the defense they way you people have.  On the opening drive they really had a chance to make a statement and stop the Chiefs on third and long, and failed.

7) About the easy schedule, several comments: First, they deserved it because they played in the division with Tom Brady and the Patriots for 20 years and had to play them twice every year.  Second, the Broncos became playoff contenders later in the year.  Third, the Chargers were a playoff team last year and everybody thought the Jets would be good.

Cool I believe sentiment does have a place in football.  It would have been nice for Mcdaniel to put Skylar in for the last drive to thank him for what he did for Miami last year.

9) McDaniel had a chance to start a new trend in the NFL by going for it when it was 27-21 against the Titans.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 12:10:53 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray