Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:19:34 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Why Ron Desantis is awesome
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why Ron Desantis is awesome  (Read 107 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: March 28, 2024, 02:45:51 pm »

1) He signed a law banning biological males from competing in female sports

2) He signed a law allowing college athletes to be compensated for their image and likeness

3) He has presided over an EXTREMELY low crime rate in Florida

4) He has refused to let illegal immigrants take over the state of Florida

5) He has allowed people to buy homes without worrying if they can be taken over once they leave for any reason

6) He has given people the choice of whether or not they want to take the vaccine

7) He has presided over an economic boom in Florida (during the pandemic, nonetheless)

Cool He won re-election in a landslide over Charlie Crist

9) He served our country and was honorably discharged

10) He forces parents to parent their children

11) He stands for freedom of choice

He acts quickly to solve problems.  As soon as he saw what was going on in CT, he immediately took action to stop males from competing in female sports in Florida.  He also issued a proclamation giving proper credit to Emma Wyant, a talented swimmer who deserved to be NCAA champion.  As soon as he saw the border was not secure, he said, "We are not going house illegal immigrants in my state.  He sent them away.  As soon as he saw the squatter problem, he said, "This injustice will not happen in our state."

When he leaves office, it's going to be a sad day in Florida.  I hope his successor continues his great work and policies.  I hope Florida remains a Republican state for years to come.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 07:19:28 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray