Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2026, 06:07:46 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the game -Chiefs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the game -Chiefs  (Read 397 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 10083


THE ASSCLOWN AWARD


« on: September 27, 2026, 04:01:12 pm »

The front office again

I would say the refs for that garbage roughing the passer call, but there was another penalty anyway.  

« Last Edit: September 28, 2026, 01:52:08 am by dolphins4life » Logged

avatar text:

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Denver2
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 858


Email
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2026, 06:01:44 pm »

Myself for just not caring enough to vote
Logged
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31356

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2026, 10:05:39 am »

I guess I have to say Willis.

Like I said before, these are going to be hard for me.  If we had a super-star, it would be him.  But this felt like a game where we played pretty well, didn't make huge mistakes and still lost by two TDs, while only scoring 10 points.

Willis played pretty well, I guess.  I liked how he scrambled and picked up some first downs.

But his long-ball play wasn't there.  He missed guys deep.  I think you're going to need one of those per game to open things up and we just didn't get there.
Logged

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 17892


cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2026, 10:45:55 am »

I'll say Willis too. His last two series were really poor in my opinion.
Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Frimp
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 5996

Swallow Yer Hat Cause Ye Ship is Sinking...

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2026, 11:10:20 am »

Coach...Going for it on 4th down instead of punting while the game was still in reach
Logged
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31356

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2026, 07:30:24 am »

Coach...Going for it on 4th down instead of punting while the game was still in reach

I also said that we should've punted there, but my friends in the room made a point that I can't disagree with.  "I'm not going to fault the guy for trying to win the game."

Logged

I drink your milkshake!
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 2121


Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982


Email
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2026, 06:16:20 am »

From the NFL highlights package:

Willis gets mine this week. Just too many mistakes and erratic throws for my liking.

Chop gets a dishonorable mention for that stupid body slam on Mahomes that drew the roughing call. It's been known for a long time you just can't do that now (especially to one of the NFL's golden children)
Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines