Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 07:21:33 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Sabaton, anybody?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sabaton, anybody?  (Read 96 times)
Frimp
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 5996

Swallow Yer Hat Cause Ye Ship is Sinking...

billselby9773
WWW Email
« on: September 28, 2026, 11:03:40 am »

I discovered them back in 2023, and for about a year and a half, I didn't listen to anything but them. Its awesome when you find a band that just blows you away like that. Its rare anymore.

But, they are playing the War Memorial Auditorium in Ft Lauderdale on Dec 12. Anybody going?
Logged
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 15952



« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2026, 11:55:42 pm »

Not my type of thing.
Logged
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 6443



« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:05:33 am »

It is my type of thing actually. Haven't seen them live. They have some decent songs.

On a completely random tangent. I find that new england has a ton of music acts you can go see. way way way more than south florida.

Metallica is coming to mohegan sun in october, but tickets are crazy expensive. $800 get in the door prices.

Babymetal just played earlier this month in mass took my son to see them, he loved them. (and the opening act, halestorm)
Logged
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31354

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:28:07 am »

It is not my thing, but I know that several of the guys on here liked that Swedish power metal thing.

I have gone the other way.  I like Laufey in recent years, which ....I don't think you can get further from power metal.  She is Icelandic, though.
Logged

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines