Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 31, 2024, 09:06:51 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Randomness
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Randomness  (Read 3473 times)
Tubba_Marxxx

Dolfan since i knew what i football was

« on: January 15, 2006, 08:20:13 am »

Did anybody else flip out when ben watson gave champ bailey that shot?.......that was one of the sickest things i've ever seen.....for a t.e. to chase down supposedly one of the fastest players in the nfl.....and give him a shot was awesome
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 08:37:57 am »

I had Don Beebee flashbacks....but it was TE which makes it 10 times more impressive even..

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 09:29:42 am »

Totally agree.  I give props to Watson for staying with the play.  The replay they showed of him sprinting his ass 120-some-odd yards impressed the hell out of me.  

Only on a Belichick-coached team (and hopefully on a Saban coached team) do you see that kind of discipline and dedication.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 09:32:42 am »

I came up out of my seat when I saw that big mutherfukker come in a blur from the angle...I knew immediately it was too big to be a WR, and was shocked when they showed the slo-mo replay on it. Ben Watson is one fast son of a gun...to make up that distance, at that angle, was amazing.

If Ben had roundhoused with the left meathook rather than down-chopping Bailey's arm when he hit him, that ball might have actually gone into the endzone for a touchback instead of ending up 1st and goal at the 1.

Props to the Donkos for taking it to the Patsies...but I still think they'll face a much more ferocious animal next week.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray