Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2024, 12:13:10 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  It's never too early: NFC/AFC Predictions
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: It's never too early: NFC/AFC Predictions  (Read 6719 times)
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2006, 08:29:47 am »

90% of the world took Pitt against Indy? Funny, but if we use our predictions on here as a barometer, less than 5% of the world took Pitt. (I was the only one)
No, i was talking in terms of people betting or predicting against the Broncos actually. sorry for the confusion.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Predatory_Fins
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2006, 09:04:56 am »

I know this is going to put a smile on denvers face, but I think the broncos are going to the Superbowl.  Pitt was lucky to escape indy and their luck will run out this week.

As far as the NFC goes, no alexander no superbowl for seattle.
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2006, 09:21:10 am »

I know this is going to put a smile on denvers face, but I think the broncos are going to the Superbowl.  Pitt was lucky to escape indy and their luck will run out this week.

As far as the NFC goes, no alexander no superbowl for seattle.
Alexander is cleared to play this week, no ? or do you mean Foster ?

Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2006, 09:24:32 am »

I, too, think the Broncos have a clear path.  I'll eat crow, Bronco.  Plummer continues to play well, and the Cleveland defensive line has been really strong.  Carolina has the type of team to give Denver fits, but they've lost their starting running back.  

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
mcduff81
Uber Member

2007 NCAA Tournament!!

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2006, 09:34:30 am »

if Pittsburgh can beat Indy in Indy, why are you giving them no chance to beat Denver??
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2006, 10:17:27 am »

if Pittsburgh can beat Indy in Indy, why are you giving them no chance to beat Denver??
Nobody beats us at our house. NOBODY !

Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2006, 03:31:19 pm »

It's just one of those things mcduff,  Miami beats SD at SD, shock to everyone.  Pitt had a solid game,  Indy didn't.  If they were to play again this weekend I think the Colts take 'em out.

MAN I love it when people reiterate what I said days ago(great minds think alike predatory).  Hope I'm wrong though.    Grin
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 03:33:17 pm by Thundergod » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray