Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2024, 10:08:27 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game..Colts/Pit
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game..Colts/Pit  (Read 5301 times)
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2006, 12:17:32 pm »

Has to go to Payton!!  I think we might have another Marino here. Just can win the big one.  

I agree 100 percent. I'm sure every florida gator fan would agree with you as well. Great choice my friend.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 12:17:57 pm by gocowboys31 » Logged

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2006, 02:30:31 pm »

Has to go to Payton!!  I think we might have another Marino here. Just can win the big one.

I thought you'd calmed down, my little friend.  I love the way you can assess a situation and automatically blame one person for a team's failings.  I ask you:  what happened the year Brady had to throw the most?  Two and done in the playoffs, is what.  What happened to the 2000 Patriots after their fiirst Super Bowl win? No playoffs.  Why?  The quarterback's supporting cast was sub par, is what.  No running game, no defense, or no blocking will lose you a playoff game eventually just as much as bad quarterbacks will.  The Pats had no running game last week. Result:  Loss.  The Bears played no defense last week.  Result:  Loss.   The Colts didn't block anyone (how did Edge do running the ball?  Manning had no time to take a breath back there).  Result:  Loss.

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray