Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:11:16 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  The Offseason
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Offseason  (Read 10173 times)
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 12:35:58 pm »

i think we'll only keep the 16th pick if we address our QB needs before the draft....   if that happens, i'd like to see the 16th spent on a safety if there's an impact player there (i don't follow college ball for SHIT so i dont know).   i think a nasty, hard-hitting safety would be nice, and someone with football brains too, who can be the general of the secondary for years to come
Jeno

S'up Bitches??

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2006, 07:34:39 am »

I think that so far everyones been right with their opinions in one way or another, but before Saban took the Job, all i heard was how good he was, and that he was the man that the Patriots, Jets, and Bills DIDNT want to get the Dolphins Job. Saying that he could turn this team into a Superbowl Contender in 2/3 years.

I know that is a really tough challenge, but if (and thats a big if) the offseason goes well, and the right players are brought in on QB and DB (which i feel are the core areas), maybe we'll be fighting for Superbowl tickets in 2008?

Man, that would be something else. I'd definitely make the trip to the States for that!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 07:38:06 am by Jeno » Logged

"Even in the dressing room afterwards, I had no remorse. My attitude was, fuck him. What goes around comes around. He got his just rewards. He fucked me over, and my attitude is an eye for an eye."

Roy Keane - Manchester United
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle, Observer Monthly Magazine
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2006, 07:47:21 am »

I think that so far everyones been right with their opinions in one way or another, but before Saban took the Job, all i heard was how good he was, and that he was the man that the Patriots, Jets, and Bills DIDNT want to get the Dolphins Job. Saying that he could turn this team into a Superbowl Contender in 2/3 years.

I know that is a really tough challenge, but if (and thats a big if) the offseason goes well, and the right players are brought in on QB and DB (which i feel are the core areas), maybe we'll be fighting for Superbowl tickets in 2008?

Man, that would be something else. I'd definitely make the trip to the States for that!!

Better yet, the Super Bowl is scheduled to be played at Dolphins Stadium in February of 2007.

Wouldn't it be nice?

Jeno

S'up Bitches??

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2006, 08:53:02 am »

Yeah man it'd be unbelieveable.

Lets hope the Offseason goes well. I'm checking miamidolphins.com and phins.com every day!

And this safety Shabazz? I've never seen him play, but lets just say im not overly impressed by his Resume!

I think we'll be adding him to the "Waived" pile along with Teyo Johnson before Pre-Season.

"Even in the dressing room afterwards, I had no remorse. My attitude was, fuck him. What goes around comes around. He got his just rewards. He fucked me over, and my attitude is an eye for an eye."

Roy Keane - Manchester United
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle, Observer Monthly Magazine
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2006, 08:58:18 am »

Thanks a lot for the Welcome man! I used to look at this site often, and laugh my a** off with all the bitchin' goin on with Patriots and (particularly) Broncos fans.

Oh boy!!!  An admitted lurker!!!!  Glad you signed up!!!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray