Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:26:41 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Coach Saban on Terrell Owens
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Coach Saban on Terrell Owens  (Read 20783 times)
dolfan13
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2006, 02:18:08 pm »

t.o. can try and look for a long term offer, but the reality is that no team in the nfl is gonna give him that. well, unless rick schlepman is managing some team, but even then i seriously doubt some front office is going to bet their future on a long term contract (> 1 yr) on t.o. given this, t.o. on the phins offense, no matter what the scheme or qb will instantly make this offense very, very scary to face. mix that in with a good draft, and things will get really interesting for this organization next year. i mean your talking about a guy that can literally take over a game by himself. sign him, turn him loose, and i'll bet that you'll see good odds that the phins are contenders in vegas next year.
Jeno

S'up Bitches??

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2006, 03:21:00 am »

All in all,

I'd hafta say no to T.O.

Don't get me wrong i completely aknowledge the fact that the man is a gifted Receiver, probably the best in the league, but (even for 1 Season) i think its a big risk.

Very few teams in the NFL play with the level of Team-Work and Unity that is beginning to be a Dolphins Trademark, and thats all thanks to Nick Saban and his staff. I'd hate to see that level of togetherness be tampered with by some egotistical child, and i get the impression that some of the players (McMichael Particularly) have their reservations about him.

Thats what springs to mind primarily, but then im saying, maybe Nick Saban would be able to apply his brilliant player management skills and make T.O a team player? Or are we just being blinded by the fact that a top quality receiver might be available to the Dolphins?

I'm pretty undecided on this, but again given the progress of the Dolphins this year, around a Team-Work philosophy, i'd probably say no.

"Even in the dressing room afterwards, I had no remorse. My attitude was, fuck him. What goes around comes around. He got his just rewards. He fucked me over, and my attitude is an eye for an eye."

Roy Keane - Manchester United
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle, Observer Monthly Magazine
bsfins
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2006, 04:21:03 am »

We're still bickering about this?  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray