Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:17:58 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  NFL Network to Broadcast Late-Season Thurs/Sat Games
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: NFL Network to Broadcast Late-Season Thurs/Sat Games  (Read 10389 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2006, 07:47:40 am »

What they should do in the preseason, instead of broadcasting ALL the games going on at once, is let each DirecTV user pick the game they want to see for a small fee.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2006, 10:16:13 am »

I wonder if this will become more of an issue next year when a whole lot of people sit down to watch football and there is none.

Exactly. The casual fan has no idea this is happening yet.
bsfins
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2006, 02:49:05 pm »

I feel that alot of (out-of-market) Fans,already have Direct TV so they can get NFL sunday ticket,which already has NFL channel.So it's not that big of a deal.They mention that in the home markets,the game will be available.

I think It might screw people like Phish,and Cf that Live in another part of Florida,but Fans of the Dolphins.For Fans like Philly,and I (and alot of others) this probably means little.We already have Direct TV,we got it so we could watch the Dolphins games.

My local-yokal Sportscaster did a piece on it the other night.He said to all the K.C fans you'll still see all your chiefs games,and the St .louis Fans will still see all thier Rams games.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray