Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:04:32 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  They must be listening.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: They must be listening.  (Read 3269 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: January 29, 2006, 07:52:54 pm »

The Dolphins sent me a nice letter today.  In it was the typical get ready for next season stuff, and it also came with a cool car window decal.  The best part was a section of the letter that had to do with their stadium changes for next season.  Among them were the new larger than life scoreboard (which we knew about), but also much of the stuff that I've been bitching about.  They are re-doing many of the consessions to have better variety and speed, and they are changing the intermission entertainment.  What exactly that entails, I'm not sure, but I'm excited that they have listened to the fans and are starting what I hope will be the first of many positive changes.

I drink your milkshake!
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 08:25:45 pm »

They look to be improving on every front.  Not that I care what the intermission entertainment is, since that's usually beer time.

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 08:26:28 pm »

That is very cool news...just from the concessions standpoint alone, that will make the stadium experience a lot more enjoyable for the fans.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 08:31:50 pm »

The Dolphins sent me a nice letter today.  In it was the typical get ready for next season stuff, and it also came with a cool car window decal.  The best part was a section of the letter that had to do with their stadium changes for next season.  Among them were the new larger than life scoreboard (which we knew about), but also much of the stuff that I've been bitching about.  They are re-doing many of the consessions to have better variety and speed, and they are changing the intermission entertainment.  What exactly that entails, I'm not sure, but I'm excited that they have listened to the fans and are starting what I hope will be the first of many positive changes.

I have to admit when I got my letter the other day I thought of you. It seems they are addressing everything you had complained about previously. It was kind of scary! I also dig the new window sticker.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 10:31:27 pm »

Here's a few more changes they can make:

1.  Put some walkways inside the stadium, kinda like Tampa's Raymond James Stadium.  You don't want people to have to go outside to walk around to another section. 

2.  Lower the prices on beer.  Specifically, sell the 22 oz beers for $7.00, just like in Jax and Tampa. 

3.  Sell beer until the END of the third quarter, not the START of it. 
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 09:45:30 am »

Are they going to paint over the fairy orange with blue triangles?  That's really fruity looking....

not that there's anything wrong with that....
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2006, 01:12:29 am »

Don't get your hopes up too soon.  Let them actually make the changes first, and then get excited.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray