Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:43:08 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Marcus Vick invited to NFL Combine?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Marcus Vick invited to NFL Combine?  (Read 4811 times)
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2006, 01:48:30 am »

So PFT wasn't the first to report it, but they didn't make it up either.  Let's call that one a wash.

If we're looking for a franchise to implode shouldn't we hope for T.O. ending up in New England? 

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2006, 08:32:44 am »

I'm tellin ya, if the price is right, I would LOVE to have T.O. in a Dolphins uniform.  I've said this before and I'll say it again.... if there is one coach who can get him to behave, it's Nick Saban.  Saban won't stand for his crap and will shove him out the door the second he steps outta line. 

A quote from Bob Flanders at DolphinBlog.com after he read the article where Nick Saban said he "might be interested":

Chuckle...... There aint no errr "might be interested" going on here. There's full on interest and there aint no doubt in my mind that the Phins and Drew Rosenhaus are in full courtship. If this happens...(and I think the chances have increased dramatically) this will have the effect of a nuclear bomb going off in South Florida.

That's why I want this to happen. I love it when my team headlines the Sporting news and believe me, it will be a headline for a solid couple of days. PLUS---if T.O behaves, the Phins will most certainly jump into the top 10 of elite teams in the NFL.

Double team T.O, there goes Chris... Single team T.O, there goes T.O. Worry about T.O or Chris--there goes Ricky or Ronnie. Worry about all four---there goes McMichael. Now wouldn't that be fun to watch?

Oh but T.O's a cancer! Fuck that. That's the same shit I heard about Ricky and look how that turned out. I believe that you take these kind of chances because ya never know if it will turn out OK unless you try. If the Ricky doubters had their way, the Rickster wouldn't be wearing Aqua and Orange---and wouldn't that be a shame. I say throw all caution out the window and let's go for it.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2006, 08:41:54 am by Tommy » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray