Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 07:50:14 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  TDMMC Fantasy baseball
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print
Author Topic: TDMMC Fantasy baseball  (Read 73352 times)
bsfins
« Reply #165 on: June 19, 2006, 12:14:53 pm »

Well,Another Trade has happened here at the TDMMC Fantasy baseball league...I'd like to thank the Az's assbags...I feel we both got the players we wanted...It went off smoothly...Now that this damn commissoner got off his ass and approved the trade...The trade will be official 2 days from now...

Good luck to everyone this week....
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #166 on: June 19, 2006, 12:44:20 pm »

Wow!  Congrat's, Lil_B...not just for getting an owner to respond to a trade offer<g>, but by making a screaming deal for your Hillbillies. Prince Fielder AND Jermaine Dye for Ensberg and Byrnes?

Again...wow! I had no idea AZ valued Ensberg so highly.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2006, 02:00:10 pm »

Wow!  Congrat's, Lil_B...not just for getting an owner to respond to a trade offer<g>, but by making a screaming deal for your Hillbillies. Prince Fielder AND Jermaine Dye for Ensberg and Byrnes?

Again...wow! I had no idea AZ valued Ensberg so highly.

Ensberg is having a good year. I was not relly using Fielder much as I have Giambi and I wanted a new 3B option. I had no backup at that position. He really wanted Dye in all the trade banter we had going back and forth and I am hoping this move will help him some as well. I am not really hurting for power and I did not lose a whole lot in this case. It may seem like I took a raw deal but but I think it was ok. I guess only time will tell in this case. I was happy to finally pull of a deal with B as we have been going back and forth for quite some time.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2006, 03:19:59 pm »

No worries at all, AZ...I may look at it as a hair uneven at this point, but anything can happen in the world of baseball.  Dye and Fielder could get hurt (knock on wood against) and Eric Byrnes could have an MVP caliber 2nd half of the season.

Personally though...since I feared your offense like few others in this league, anything you do to take that fear down a notch is greatly appreciated. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #169 on: June 19, 2006, 03:55:34 pm »

Yeah,just as a F-U for trading me Lil b....E.Byrnes is having a 3 for five with 2 doubles and a run scored kiss my ass goodbye,day.in the 10th...

All in all I'm happy...

I'm sad to see M.Ensberg go,but I need the 1st baseman,and the steady OF More...
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #170 on: June 23, 2006, 11:27:23 am »

While I will never ever become a Mets fan, I sure am becoming a huge David Wright fan. Offensively, defensively...the guy is just a freakin' stud. Winner of last week's NL player of the week award looks like he wants this week's award as well.

Wright signs autographs for crazed Who's Your Padre fans
after his two HR game against the TreeFroggz

~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #171 on: June 26, 2006, 05:39:58 pm »

I think I'm gonna be fired before the all star break.... Grin
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2006, 11:03:25 pm »

I think I'm gonna be fired before the all star break.... Grin

Wait...you own the club. How can you be fired?

It's all Miguel Tejada's fault anyway. He's a cancer in your locker room and a disruptive presence on the field. You should look to trade him immediately in an attempt to regain some team chemistry.  Grin

~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #173 on: June 28, 2006, 07:31:03 pm »

Wow...now I have to admit...I know it's only mid week....But WOW 16-2 AZ winning over CF at this point....

Hmmm it seems Cf's pitching has yet to pitch....

Still that score about amazed me....

(I'm used to being on the wrong side of the double digits)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #174 on: June 29, 2006, 10:58:50 am »

Wow...now I have to admit...I know it's only mid week....But WOW 16-2 AZ winning over CF at this point....

AZ is up 17-0 this morning... But I'll bet that CF flips at least 5-6 points around before Sunday is done, to make it at least a little more respectable. CF has too good a squad to lay a goose egg.

~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2006, 12:27:56 pm »

I just looked and I came in here to post.  My arse is killing me!  I'm not sure of the last time I recieved such an arse kicking!!! Ease up there Mr. AZ!!!!  Please!!!

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2006, 03:48:52 pm »

I just looked and I came in here to post.  My arse is killing me!  I'm not sure of the last time I recieved such an arse kicking!!! Ease up there Mr. AZ!!!!  Please!!!

LMFAO......I saw the 16-2 edge yesterday and kind of snickered but I was not about to make light of it because Karma is.....well a bitch really. Like Stroke I too am sure it will end up being respectable by the end of the week. Good luck the rest of the week my friend!!!!!  Smiley

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2006, 04:36:58 pm »

I thought it was kind of funny that the players I had traded to Joe were directly responsible for Joe's kicking my butt the first three nights this week. Travis Hafner went off, Felipe Lopez was ripping HRs and stealin' bases, Verlander pitched a shutout, etc..., while the guys I got from Joe were kind of underperforming. Glad to see that Ryan Howard and my Red Sox duo of Youk & Crisp turned it on last night to give me a lead halfway through the week. Now we just need to hold on to it...

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray