Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:59:17 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Mike and Mike prediction
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mike and Mike prediction  (Read 4299 times)
mcduff81
Uber Member

2007 NCAA Tournament!!

« on: February 09, 2006, 08:46:35 am »

I hope he's right...not getting my hopes up though. We're just not that good yet.

1) Which two teams will be in Super Bowl XLI and which team will get # 1 draft pick?

Golic - SB - Carolina vs. New England
# 1 pick - San Fran 49ers

Greeny - SB - Dallas vs. Miami
#1 pick - NY Jets
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 08:52:00 am »

Wow, Mike Greenberg hit the pipe on the way into the studio pretty hard today.

And, I'm not even saying that because he said Miami.  DALLAS??  That's just stupidity.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 08:55:45 am »

i could see dallas...they were a good team this year, they lost some VERY close last-second games...they're gonna be a really tough team next season.
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2006, 09:33:35 am »

Horrible show, just horrible. Like i really want to hear Mike Golic talk about NBA or MLB.

And as far as those predictions, they are just plain laughable.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 12:21:51 pm »

Horrible show, just horrible. Like i really want to hear Mike Golic talk about NBA or MLB.

Mike and Mike are the best sports entertainment on today! If you only want the facts ... tune into Sportscenter and leave the rest of the field alone because that's all they do is try to entertain.  They are not paid to be correct.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 12:27:26 pm »

They are just taking shots in the dark.  I don't think that Miami will even make the playoffs this year, not because we aren't going to be good, but because we lack some key positions (QB and DB) that will take more than a year to groom.  I imagine that we'll be a better team next year, but our record might not reflect it.

I drink your milkshake!
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 02:00:50 pm »

If we draft a QB and try and groom him this year it's conceivable we end up with a worse record....

1 step back to take 2 forwards.....

bsfins
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 03:17:07 pm »

Those also need to elaborated on...Greeny also said he thought that T.O. and Brett Farve are coming to Miami.That's why He put miami in the superbowl...He thought with Saban,and those 2 we'd be there....

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 03:24:04 pm »

If we draft a QB and try and groom him this year it's conceivable we end up with a worse record....

1 step back to take 2 forwards.....

Agreed, but more than that, we overachieved this year.  We were a sub-.500 team that played above their potential.  If we play like we're supposed to, we may get 8 wins, while still being a better team, overall.

I drink your milkshake!
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 08:58:38 am »

Please give us your predictions.  Anyone can judge.

I'm thinking that make up calls will propel the Seahawks into the Super Bowl again against Miami (home game baby!) 

The miserable Jets, a franchise in disarray, will get the first pick.

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 09:09:29 pm »

I don't think that Miami will even make the playoffs this year, not because we aren't going to be good, but because we lack some key positions (QB and DB) that will take more than a year to groom.

Agreed, but more than that, we overachieved this year.  We were a sub-.500 team that played above their potential.  If we play like we're supposed to, we may get 8 wins, while still being a better team, overall.

With all the usual disclaimers about it being WAY too early to say much with any degree of certainty, it looks like our division will be pretty weak this coming season (again) and our schedule, overall, looks somewhat easier than last season.

I seriously doubt we'll make a push for the conference title, but a Wild Card wouldn't surprise me at this stage.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray