Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:59:10 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  RICKY WILLIAMS ...MORE TROUBLE
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: RICKY WILLIAMS ...MORE TROUBLE  (Read 46612 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« on: February 19, 2006, 10:08:08 pm »

I just saw a report on the local news saying that Ricky has failed another drug test. If true, it will be his fourth failed test, and that could mean a year suspension.

Man...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
DolFan619
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 10:16:48 pm »

I was hoping this was a joke.  But looks like it's official

Dolphins' Williams tests positive for drug use BY JASON COLEjcole@MiamiHerald.com

Dolphins running back Ricky Williams faces at least a one-year suspension from the NFL after testing positive for drug use a fourth time under the league's substance abuse policy.

Two sources confirmed a report by WSVN-TV that Williams had failed the test, although neither would say the substance Williams used. On three previous occasions, Williams had tested positive for using marijuana.

Dolphins spokesman Harvey Greene declined to comment Sunday night.

''Because of the confidential nature of the league's substance abuse policy, we can't comment on any aspect of that program,'' Greene said.

Williams returned to the NFL this season after retiring for the 2004 season. He missed the first four games of the season and was fined an additional four weeks of salary from the second and third violations of the substance abuse program.

Those positive tests had occurred in December 2003 and in the 2004 offseason. Williams returned to have a productive season.
Williams has spent much of the offseason in Northern California studying yoga and holistic medicine.

Let's look at it this way, this time we're not really screwed because of this now that we have Ronnie.  Thank God for Ronnie!
crazy_scar_man
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Gaylick

321832691 mkilmurry
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 10:25:01 pm »

That's horrible for the dolphins. At least it happened before the draft.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 10:30:18 pm »

Main reason I'm so disgusted is that Ricky finally kept his shit together long enough to generate some trade value, and now all of that is gone.

Ricky shafted Miami twice... Sure, the Phins are far more capable of weathering his screwup now than they were last time, but it still sucks majorly.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 10:30:27 pm »

Fuck!!!  There goes whatever trade value he had... not to mention our insurance in case Ronnie goes down.

See ya in 2007 Ricky!!!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 10:33:42 pm »

I hate to say "I told you so..."

but...

I KNEW IT.  DAMN YOU, ASSHOLE.

Long Live Ronnie Brown.

I'd love to see what you Ricky apologists have to say now.  All you people that said "he'll never do it again," "he's a changed man," and who bashed me for continuing to hate this jackoff, and for not welcoming him back for fear that he'd jump ship again....

« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 09:45:06 am by Brian Fein » Logged
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2006, 10:38:58 pm »

I hate to say "I told to so..."

but...

Long Live Ronnie Brown.

I'd love to see what you Ricky apologists have to say now.  All you people that said "he'll never do it again," "he's a changed man," and who bashed me for continuing to hate this jackoff.

At least this time, it doesn't hurt as bad.  I'm just praying Ronnie stays healthy and doesn't wear down at the end of the upcoming season. 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 09:45:16 am by Brian Fein » Logged
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2006, 10:47:43 pm »

I still love you, Ricky.
 Kiss

I drink your milkshake!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 10:51:04 pm »

I still love you, Ricky.
 Kiss
I'm sure he'll share his bongload with you... Roll Eyes
DolFan619
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2006, 10:53:58 pm »

Main reason I'm so disgusted is that Ricky finally kept his shit together long enough to generate some trade value, and now all of that is gone.

Ricky shafted Miami twice.

Â    I guess the Broncos won't take him now.  We had some trade value on this guy and lost it.  Because he decided to get back on the hippy lettuce.  Well, let's get our 8.6 million back and move on.  If Coach Saban still wants a two back system, he'll find a way to do it.

Â Ricky shafted the Dolphins yet again, this time it doesn't hurt as bad, but I feel duped in believing that this guy had actually gotten his act together.  Well Ricky, you better apply for finacial aid at school because those yoga, aroma/massage threapy classes aren't going to be that cheap anymore.

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2006, 11:10:21 pm »

I'm dissapointed in the Miami Dolphins franchise. Ricky Williams is a child. They knew this. How did they leave him unattended from the end of the season? They should've known he was just a fucking retarded man-child who would light up again without 24/7 supervision.

Oh well, now we get the $8.6 Million back and Ricky can't afford it, nor can he promise to play for us if we forget about it. He will have to file for bankruptcy and he will lose everything. His home, his cars, his collection of Faberge Bongs. All gone. "Up in smoke" if you will.
bsfins
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2006, 11:16:42 pm »

<--- stands and applauds Brian.....

So what's the xcuse this time? He forgot to use his masking agent?

I'm not as pissed about him failing the test...I figured he'd fall of the wagon...I am pissed we again got nothing...

New Slogan....

Long Live Ronnie....

So,Is there a hot prospect back in the later rounds of the draft?

I wonder if all those guys selling Ricky jersies on Ebay know the value of those jeresies,just fell through the Floor..AGAIN! HA...sorry that was my only joy in this....
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 11:19:12 pm by Lil B » Logged
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2006, 11:27:15 pm »

I hate to say "I told you so..."

but...

Long Live Ronnie Brown.

I'd love to see what you Ricky apologists have to say now.  All you people that said "he'll never do it again," "he's a changed man," and who bashed me for continuing to hate this jackoff, and for not welcoming him back for fear that he'd jump ship again....

I couldn't have said it better myself!

And when I called him Pothead all year long, what did people say? "stop hating"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2006, 09:45:28 am by Brian Fein » Logged

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2006, 11:27:49 pm »

<--- stands and applauds Brian.....

So what's the xcuse this time? He forgot to use his masking agent?

I'm not as pissed about him failing the test...I figured he'd fall of the wagon...I am pissed we again got nothing...

New Slogan....

Long Live Ronnie....

So,Is there a hot prospect back in the later rounds of the draft?

I wonder if all those guys selling Ricky jersies on Ebay know the value of those jeresies,just fell through the Floor..AGAIN! HA...sorry that was my only joy in this....
dammit, I didn't have a chance to put my jersey on ebay yet!  SCREWED AGAIN!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2006, 11:33:29 pm »

Yeah, for the 2nd time in less than 2 years my Ricky Williams jersey is useless. I never thought my Sam Madison jersey would've outlasted him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray