Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:30:13 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  You're the GM- Buffalo Bills
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You're the GM- Buffalo Bills  (Read 2160 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« on: February 23, 2006, 03:43:29 pm »

Up there, on the shores of a polluted lake, sits the city that houses the team you've just been hired as GM of..... the Buffalo Bills!!! 

This job obviously aint no cakewalk.  Your coach just quit on you after your predecessor told him to get rid of his key assistants, then your predecessor got the ax himself. 

Your owner is very supportive, but no big name free agents want to play in your city, seeing as you get 8 month winters and the citiy's residents have warped minds. 

Your QB situation is precarious.  You have one QB who is a has-been, and another who is a never-will-be.  On top of that, you have a malcontent WR who's personality is similar to T.O.  Your defense is inconsistent and aging, and your offensive line is injury prone. 

Additionally, your team has not sniffed the playoffs since your predecessor took over as GM, and he was supposed to be a "genius" at evaluating talent.   

In the cold and chilly confines of Buffalo, NY, how are you going to get this engine to start, and get on the road to the playoffs?
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 03:48:06 pm »

I think this is a tough spot.  I think that JP Losman is a bum, but you can't really dump him.  I think you're tied to him for a while.  I think that you probably try to turn Losman into a game manager and go for a stud defense.  ...that's how to win in the AFC East.

I drink your milkshake!
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 04:58:06 pm »

Trade Willis McGahee and Eric Moulds for compensatory expansion draft picks.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray