Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:55:55 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Clemens pitches, gives up HR to his son
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Clemens pitches, gives up HR to his son  (Read 3285 times)
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« on: February 27, 2006, 09:07:16 pm »

KISSIMMEE, Fla. (AP) - Roger Clemens' son took dad deep on the Rocket's first pitch of spring training, crushing a trademark fastball over the left-field fence Monday.

"Then the Rocket got Koby's. The next time his oldest son came to the plate, Roger buzzed him high and tight with another fastball. The younger Clemens dodged the pitch, then smiled at his father."

hehe

Clemens is all washed up!!

j/k I would still like to see him come back to Boston. BUT Clemens is a ass hole. I met him a few times. He wouldn't give a little kid a signed ball because he was only paided to be there till 4pm and there were only like 3 - 4 more kids in line.

As a pitcher I like him, as a person I don't.

Here is the story if you want to read it.
http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/5362648
« Last Edit: February 27, 2006, 09:08:51 pm by Pats2006 » Logged

Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2006, 01:16:12 pm »

I once took Clemens deep in MLB 2k5.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2006, 02:55:06 pm »

i heard thats not all you've taken deep....
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2006, 02:59:00 pm »

i heard thats not all you've taken deep....
You know what they say, if you think like a homo, you're probably a homo. I'll call a spade a spade on this one....

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2006, 03:00:42 pm »

i guess that one went over your head Roll Eyes
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2006, 06:57:24 pm »

Yeah, I heard a lot of bad stories about Clemens too. Like how he charged $150 an autograph for some place while he was with the Yankees. It wouldn't be bad if it was for a charity but I don't think it was.

I like his spirit and anytime an athlete can go Old Father Time to go fuck himself, that's cool to me, but he's a prick.
Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 09:49:39 pm »

Yea he's a fucking ass.

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 08:59:30 am »

Looks like Daddy let his son win.  It was only spring training so it doesn't matter. 
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 09:00:55 am »

Another thing about Roger.... he's very loyal to his family and protective of them.  Remember the 2000 World Series when Piazza hit a broken-bat grounder and Clemens picked up a piece of the bat and threw it at Piazza?  Rumor has it that Piazza made a pass at Clemens' wife earlier in the season. 
Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 01:57:06 pm »

Another thing about Roger.... he's very loyal to his family and protective of them.  Remember the 2000 World Series when Piazza hit a broken-bat grounder and Clemens picked up a piece of the bat and threw it at Piazza?  Rumor has it that Piazza made a pass at Clemens' wife earlier in the season. 

hehehehe 

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 06:18:22 pm »

Come on, everyone knows Piazza is gay  Evil

Also, I never thought he really meant to throw it at Piazza. It was just a weird situation and if he meant to do it, he wouldn't have 5 hopped the thing from 30 feet away.

P.S. Clemens was awesome in that game.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2006, 09:56:56 pm »

Come on, everyone knows Piazza is gay  Evil

Not true.  I've seen girls hanging on him after he leaves the clubhouse. 

Also, I never thought he really meant to throw it at Piazza. It was just a weird situation and if he meant to do it, he wouldn't have 5 hopped the thing from 30 feet away.

P.S. Clemens was awesome in that game.

I think he meant to send Piazza a message, as opposed to actually hitting him with the thing.  As good as he pitched in that thing, I am a fair guy and give credit where credit is due.... he could've and should've been ejected. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray