Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:21:55 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  (Read 7242 times)
Predatory_Fins
« on: March 01, 2006, 07:46:50 pm »

OH GOD OUR NEW QB HAS ARRIVED~!

« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 12:36:20 am by Brian Fein » Logged
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 10:29:50 pm »

i don't get it
DolFan619
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 10:44:24 pm »

What in the hell was that about?  If Steve McNair is indeed our new QB, the source could've been broken by our good friends at KDVR in Denver.  God knows those ass raping hillbillies at KDVR love those Dolphins stories  Roll Eyes  Seriously though, stay off the crack.
Predatory_Fins
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 07:34:09 am »

What in the hell was that about?  If Steve McNair is indeed our new QB, the source could've been broken by our good friends at KDVR in Denver.  God knows those ass raping hillbillies at KDVR love those Dolphins stories  Roll Eyes  Seriously though, stay off the crack.

I'm just being silly, and voicing my opinion on mcneverhealthy.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 08:58:19 am »

I'm just being silly, and voicing my opinion on mcneverhealthy.

Thought so.  That's a Jay Fiedler jersey from what I can see. What did you use?  Photoshop?
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 12:14:54 pm »

OH GOD OUR NEW QB HAS ARRIVED~!

I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth!!!!! Just the thought makes me sick!!!!!  Angry

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 05:22:02 pm »

According to NFL Radio, he restructured to stay in Tennessee.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 06:33:47 pm »

they did a special deal.....

he got $1 million for the next year, and then he becomes a free agent the year after.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 09:47:30 pm »

According to NFL Radio, he restructured to stay in Tennessee.

Then I guess you can scratch the Titans off the list of people needing a QB.  Looks more and more like Cutler and/or Young dropping to us every day!!!
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 09:52:02 pm »

Then I guess you can scratch the Titans off the list of people needing a QB.  Looks more and more like Cutler and/or Young dropping to us every day!!!
Um no. He restructured to save them cap space, but he becomes a Free Agent after next season. I think they will take a QB in round 1. You don't pass on a franchise QB just because you have Steve McNair for another year.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 11:07:38 pm »

Um no. He restructured to save them cap space, but he becomes a Free Agent after next season. I think they will take a QB in round 1. You don't pass on a franchise QB just because you have Steve McNair for another year.

True...if anything, I think it makes Tennessee taking Young at #3 more likely because of McNair's mentor status with Young. Bring Vince in and have him learn under a similar style QB that he already has a relationship and comfort level with.

I see McNair starting this year while the Titans try to cram as much of the playbook as possible in Vince's head (which, if test results are an accurate indicator, will require either a full brain transplant or merlin the magician). If Young struggles to pick up the offense (quite possible) and McNair stays healthy (historically unlikely), I expect McNair to possibly sign another one-year deal to play in 2007 while Tennessee "continues" to develop Young.

Then I guess you can scratch the Titans off the list of people needing a QB. Looks more and more like Cutler and/or Young dropping to us every day!!!

Bottom line is Miami isn't going to have any serious chance at drafting Vince Young. No problem... I do still hope Miami can see a way to move up a little and get Cutler though.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray