Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:19:57 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  FSU 79 DUKE 74 HOLY CRAP!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FSU 79 DUKE 74 HOLY CRAP!!!!  (Read 2770 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« on: March 03, 2006, 10:39:36 am »

Man, the Noles are tops in football, but Duke and UNC are basketball kings!!!  What a wild night at the Leon County Civic Center!!!  To knock off the number one team in the nation is a HUGE accomplishment for a program that is struggling for respect!!!  GO NOLES!!!!!
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 11:14:21 am »

That was a great game. Sheldon Williams is going to hurt Duke with his foul troulbes in the NCAA tourney the same way he was sitting on the bench for half of this game in foul trouble. He still dropped 20+. but he could've had alot more had he been on the floor.

I hate Duke. I hope Carolina beats them Saturday for once.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 03:09:53 pm »

That was a great game. Sheldon Williams is going to hurt Duke with his foul troulbes in the NCAA tourney the same way he was sitting on the bench for half of this game in foul trouble. He still dropped 20+. but he could've had alot more had he been on the floor.

The guy played 32 minutes and picked up his 5th foul with 27 seconds left. What the hell are you talking about?
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 04:14:31 pm »

The guy played 32 minutes and picked up his 5th foul with 27 seconds left. What the hell are you talking about?

At least they called the fouls correctly this time.  I saw a major discrepancy in the fouls called in the game at Duke.... and Duke won by 2 points. 
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 04:15:00 pm »

Hey JJ Reddick!!!  How about a little cheese to go with that whine?
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2006, 03:28:52 pm »

FSU  67     MIAMI  64

Hey Househead, TEKGOD, and JVides..... kiss that NCAA Tournament bid goodbye suckas!!!!!!!
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 02:04:36 pm »

FSU  67     MIAMI  64

Hey Househead, TEKGOD, and JVides..... kiss that NCAA Tournament bid goodbye suckas!!!!!!!

LOL ....i doubt they had a chance even with a victory over FSU. Miami has choked away at least 6 games this year in the latter stages. No consistent inside game, and too much pressure on their perimeter players equal disater. It's funny they havent made the NCAA's since hamilton left in 2000. Good luck in the NIT miami.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 09:00:39 pm »

It's funny they havent made the NCAA's since hamilton left in 2000. Good luck in the NIT miami.

Actually, they made it in 2002, only to get rocked by Mizzou.  As then coach Perry Clark stated, "It looked like they were driving to the boards and we were out there playing H-O-R-S-E."  The funny thing is, Mizzou was #12 and Miami was #5 then.  That kept the streak alive of at least one #12 beating a #5 seed.  I think that streak is still active.  That's what messes up everyone's office pool. 
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 12:18:22 am »

FSU blows.

Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray