Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:30:55 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Software Review - Microsoft Live Meeting
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Software Review - Microsoft Live Meeting  (Read 1647 times)
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« on: March 03, 2006, 03:23:18 pm »

Grade: Poor

Me and about 8 other co-workers were invited to a special Live eMeeting, to get trained and introduced to MSN's new Ad Center, available very early to only a select few companies, us being one of them.

So the Microsoft guys invited us to watch the presentation of this new MSN corporate product using Microsoft Live Meeting.

After struggling with it for a 1/2 hour, it mercifully ended not too long ago.  It's very difficult to follow with.  It's slow, the presentor had to re-log-in like 3 different times, and the pages are taller and wider then 100%, so when he would move the mouse around, you had to follow it with your scrollbars (which was terrible), and if you missed the mouse flying by, you were screwed.  It's like trying to follow a hockey puck at a hockey game from 400 yards away. 

So basically, I learned virtually nothing, except of how poor of a program Microsoft Live Meeting turns out to be.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray