Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 07:17:41 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Would you do this for $500. ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Would you do this for $500. ?  (Read 5813 times)
Pats2006
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 2357

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
WWW
« on: March 06, 2006, 06:16:00 pm »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1033344401721038176
Logged

YoFuggedaboutit
Guest
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 06:54:48 pm »

What the hell was in that stuff that made him throw up???
Logged
Philly Fin Fan
Moderator
Uber Member
******
Posts: 8567


philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 07:01:11 pm »

What the hell was in that stuff that made him throw up???

Did you pay attention to the video? Ipecac. They even had it written across the bottom of the screen. Its a chemical which induces vomiting. Usually used when somebody swallows certain types of poison (some poisons should not be vomited, becasue they will cause more damage).
Logged

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
YoFuggedaboutit
Guest
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 09:01:44 pm »

Did you pay attention to the video? Ipecac. They even had it written across the bottom of the screen. Its a chemical which induces vomiting. Usually used when somebody swallows certain types of poison (some poisons should not be vomited, becasue they will cause more damage).

I had no idea what Ipecac was.  I never heard of it until you just told me. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 10:32:27 pm by Tommy » Logged
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 28299

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 10:51:03 pm »

no, i would not

make it $5000 and i'll think about it
Logged
GUATARICCAN
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 1434


It's DOO DOO baby!!


« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 11:40:00 pm »

FOr $500, bucks no F**KING problem! I could take it. I drank a gallon of vitamin D milk in 15 minutes for $50. My buddy was shocked, he kept saying there was no way I could do it. That sucka lost fifty bucks!
Logged

AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.
Pats2006
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 2357

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2006, 08:06:05 am »

I would do it for $100.
Logged

Lee
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 1916



« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2006, 10:46:51 am »

It completely depends on what I ate prior to being ask...


Cereal and Milk, bread, juice... no problem... I would totally do it.


Taco Bell, Chilli cheese fries, Arbies... I would not (mostly for the safety of others)
Logged

Denver_Bronco
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 6666


America's team


« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2006, 10:53:27 am »

I would do it for $100.
Word.
Logged

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Ryan
Junior Member
**
Posts: 81


the0613@hotmail.com ryboy613 the0613
WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2006, 01:29:14 pm »

 WTF? I want to see the guy lick it up!
Logged
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 5315


Go Phins!!!!!


WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2006, 02:53:01 pm »

For $500.00 dollars......you bet your ass I would, No Problem!!!!!  Grin
Logged

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
JMoney13
Senior Member
****
Posts: 296


JMoney134u
Email
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2006, 12:21:18 am »

Did he lick it up? If he did that is fucking awesome.
Logged

2005 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball Champion
Pats2006
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 2357

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2006, 07:06:22 am »

I can't find the other half of the video.  I would drink the shit for $100. but I wouldn't lick it up.  Well for $3,500. I would.
Logged

Jim Gray
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 2654


'72 - The Perfect Season

texasjimgray
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2006, 03:11:09 pm »

Did he lick it up? If he did that is fucking awesome.

I guess you know you are "old" when you no longer find the idea of a guy eating his own vomit "fucking awesome"........just for the record, I'm old.
Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines