Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:34:45 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Pharmacy Phun?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Pharmacy Phun?  (Read 4761 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2006, 08:54:07 pm »

I think the ONLY thing that is a concern is that it's medicine, and there is a level of secrecy dealing with medications and medical records.  Perhaps this practice violated that somehow.

I think she's just looking to make a buck.

If it was me, I would do the same thing. 
VidKid
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2006, 03:58:08 pm »

Just an update. Apparently it happens alot.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-pwalgreens23mar23,0,5994094.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

Enjoy your reign while you may, Superman. For as surely as night follows day...there comes a time when even gods must die. - Lex Luthor
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2006, 04:07:04 pm »

Extremely unprofessional behavior by the employees.  If I was the Walgreens CEO, I would hire the best PR Firm money can buy to put a good spin on this. 
BeefStewert
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2006, 04:13:13 pm »

Extremely unprofessional behavior by the employees.  If I was the Walgreens CEO, I would hire the best PR Firm money can buy to put a good spin on this. 

If you were the CEO of Walgreens they would probably be out of business.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2006, 04:15:48 pm »

If I was the Walgreens CEO, I would hire the best PR Firm money can buy to put a good spin on this.

You'd also hire T.O., Lavar Arrington, Edgerrin James, Adam V., Culpepper and Brees.

I drink your milkshake!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2006, 04:16:00 pm »

If you were the CEO of Walgreens they would probably be out of business.

Then what do you suppose they do?  With the first woman, I proposed calling her, apologizing profusely, then throwing money at her to settle the case.
BeefStewert
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2006, 04:54:08 pm »

I would say a few people stand to lose their jobs.  I would also consider removing the DUR system.  I would not throw money at individuals.  It invites other lawsuits and what were the real damages?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 04:56:20 pm by BeefStewert » Logged
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2006, 05:30:22 pm »

You'd also hire T.O., Lavar Arrington, Edgerrin James, Adam V., Culpepper and Brees.

....and everyone he went to high school with! Smiley
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2006, 08:48:00 pm »

I would say a few people stand to lose their jobs.  I would also consider removing the DUR system.  I would not throw money at individuals.  It invites other lawsuits and what were the real damages?

OK, people losing their jobs is a given.  But keep in mind, the remarks these employees put in writing can be considered defamation of character, which is grounds for a major lawsuit. 
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray