Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:28:34 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  The Drew Brees Hype
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: Drew Brees is nothing but an over-hyped young QB who has had major shoulder surgery, yet Miami fans are all but calling him the next Dan Marino and already buying his jersey and calling him their favorite player.  How will Drew Brees totally tank?
He will just be another mediocre, Jay Fielder-type QB   -4 (36.4%)
He'll never have recovered from his shoulder surgery.   -1 (9.1%)
He'll have this one great game right off the bat, and then start throwing Brett Favre-like Interceptions.   -1 (9.1%)
He will be benched midway through the year due to performance or attitude detrimental to the team.   -0 (0%)
He will wind up signing with the Saints, so it doesn't even matter anyway.   -5 (45.5%)
Total Voters: 0

Author Topic: The Drew Brees Hype  (Read 11686 times)
Predatory_Fins
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2006, 08:43:53 pm »

That's right dork!! At least I run my mouth about the Dul-phins in a section just for us NON-Phish Phans!! All you seem to be able to do is name calling. Soooo....F**K OFF!!   Grin

don't get your panties in a bunch,bitch.  You need to get back to sucking your boyfriends ass, and  leave football for heterosexuals.

P.S. You can fuck yourself, lou-ser. All thats going to happen is my "personal attacks" are going to be deleted, and I'll just post em somewhere else, with pictures of you and your boyfriend. 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 08:51:04 pm by Predatory_Fins » Logged
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2006, 11:06:26 pm »

That's right dork!! At least I run my mouth about the Dul-phins in a section just for us NON-Phish Phans!! All you seem to be able to do is name calling. Soooo....F**K OFF!!   Grin

The pot calling the kettle black has spoken!!!   Dude, it's ok if you're a fan of another team, just quit being a scumbag about it.  You keep this up, the mods will throw your ass off here really quick..... and that's small potatoes compared to what I'm known for doing to people like you. 
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2006, 11:15:28 pm »

you guys and your idle threats.

Its a message board.

MY GOD, PEOPLE.  Calm the hell down.

Roll Eyes
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2006, 09:11:08 am »

Thanks for locking this topic, Brian.  I didn't even see this array of replies until just now.  I also locked the Daunte Culpepper thread because of the same stuff.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray