Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 08:16:46 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Who is your most hated Miami Dolphin of all-time?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Who is your most hated Miami Dolphin of all-time?  (Read 19385 times)
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« on: March 17, 2006, 12:26:11 pm »

Rules:

1. List your most hated Miami Dolphin (past or present; player, coach, or personnel), and give at least a couple of sentences for a description.
2. Picture(s) are optional, but it would help and be nice
3. No more then 1 entry per person, and no honorable mentions, special considerations, or "i couldn't chose between this guy or that so I hate them both".
4. Just because someone hates a player doesn't mean you can't also hate that same exact player.
5. "The Fans", "The officials", or "The beer vendor" are not acceptable (So think of something else Maine).

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2006, 12:34:27 pm »

My Most Hated Dolphin Player of All-Time: Jason Taylor

Jason Taylor, I hate you.  You are a two-faced sack of crap.  You are over-rated, and you are a bum.  In 2000, you exclaimed "they ain't coming back on us", only to have the NY Jets hand you the most embarrasing loss of all-time in the history of the NFL.  You then managed to bash Ricky Williams in 2004 very harshly, only to forget about everything you said in 2005, welcoming him back with open arms.

2006 will be no different.  You will further embarras yourself in some way, shape, or form, like you always do with your big fat mouth.  You're an overpaid, 12 million dollar bag of hype.  Why can't you be like Zach Thomas?  He gets paid less then you, he works twice as hard, and he doesn't really concern himself with his appearance. 

Jason Taylor gets consoled by Jim Bates for being such an over-rated bum.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2006, 12:43:40 pm »

My most hated Dolphin: Mark Royals

I love special teams.  It's where many games are won and lost, but only the real football fans can see it, since it isn't a stat that's on the back of football cards.  Royals was very inconsistant, and in an offense that had to punt as much as we did at the time, it was frustrating to watch him.

I have yelled "You suck, Royals" a multitude of times.  Then he was cut.  I was pretty happy about that.  He got picked up by the Jags a week or two later, and I went to Jacksonville to watch him shank some kicks against the Fins.  That was a great day.

I drink your milkshake!
bsfins
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2006, 01:20:25 pm »

Damn...I couldn't even find a picture of him in a Dolphins Uniform.

Hate is a little strong...one of the most disappointed.
I'm going to Put....
Eric Green TE

He was the big offseason acquisition that was supposed to instantly help our running game with his huge size,and blocking ability.He also had soft hands,and was going to be a big target for Dan Mariino over the middle...I remember him all over espn ..."I want to go to mami,I'm not appreciated in Pittsburgh"

He played 1 year 1995,14 games...and became the biggest Pussy in the world...
his Dolphin stats...   43 rec   499yrds  11.6 AVg    3TDs
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2006, 02:05:51 pm »

This was a tough call, but an easy answer...

Brian Griese

Almost makes me ebarassed to share the hallowed name with this tool.

Tripped over your dog, did you?  Fell over in Terrell Davis's driveway?  Got your liscence confiscated at a bar?

The biggest overhyped piece of crap that ever graced the aqua and orange is Brian Griese.  Riding on his daddy's coat-tails since his days at Michigan, Griese was never anything better than a mediocre QB who was blessed with a hall of fame last name.  Of course, everyone loves to have the hero's son on the same team, thinking "Brian will do for us now what Bob did in the 70's!"

Not the case.  All he did was get sacked, throw picks, and put the rock on the ground.  He had one good game, against the hapless Chargers on Monday night in Sun Devil Stadium.  One game with decent numbers.  And everyone wanted to put his name next to Dan's on the Ring of Honor.

Until this:

Here we see Dwight Freeney sacking Brian Griese on the 16 yard line.  Sixteen short yards away from tying the game.  Sixteen short yards from an amazing comeback.  Mr. Griese decided he'd rather put that loaf of bread he was carrying on the turf, and end the game.  I guess, maybe he was tired...

Sunday night, Orange jersey game.  Rock Cartwright and the Redskins build a 21-0 lead in the first half, while Griese leads the squad to 3-and-out repeatedly.  Enter Jay Fiedler - enter productivity, leadership, and mobility.  Enter intelligence, and a playmaker.  Fiedler leads the same exact Dolphins offense, on the same exact field, int he same exact weather, against the same exact defense, to a comeback 24-23 victory.

Griese is the biggest overrated turd in the NFL.  I loved seeing Zach put him down for the year in person.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 02:16:49 pm by Brian Fein » Logged
crazy_scar_man
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Gaylick

321832691 mkilmurry
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2006, 02:06:34 pm »

Daunte Culpepper

For many, many reasons. The top two reasons are his "rolling, rolling" hand motion he makes and the stupid huddle up sign he makes after EVERY play.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2006, 02:40:06 pm »

This was a tough call, but an easy answer...Brian Griese

I was waiting to see who you would choose Brian. I knew it was between Griese and Ricky and I really thought that you would pick Ricky.

For me I pondered this for awhile because there is a plethora of players over the years that I have hated more than I can possible elaborate on.

But here goes!!!!!

Ray Lucas

I have hated no one more than I hated Ray Lucas. Just bringing up his name makes me want to puke! The Fins were one of the hottest teams in the NFL at 5-1 with newly acquired RB Ricky Williams. A hand injury to starting QB Jay Fiedler against the Broncos sidelined him for a few weeks. In comes recently signed ex Jets QB (That should have been the first sign) Ray Lucas....the most inefficient QB the world has ever seen. He constantly fumbled and threw interceptions at an alarming rate and cost us 3 straight games. He came back to back to back victories (which I will credit to our defense at the time who held our opponents in check) then caught the turnover bug yet again. With the best RB in the league (Ricky won the rushing title that season) all Ray had to do was guide this team and be smart with the ball. He single handedly threw away what was off to a great start and should have been a AFC East crown that season. Fuck you Ray (no not Finkle) I will forever hate what you did to my beloved Phins in such a short amount of time. I swear you were still being paid by the Jets.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
NoFish

'07 Phins Team Photo

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2006, 03:02:29 pm »

Jason Taylor, I hate you.  You are a two-faced sack of crap.  You are over-rated, and you are a bum.  In 2000, you exclaimed "they ain't coming back on us", only to have the NY Jets hand you the most embarrasing loss of all-time in the history of the NFL.  You then managed to bash Ricky Williams in 2004 very harshly, only to forget about everything you said in 2005, welcoming him back with open arms.

2006 will be no different.  You will further embarras yourself in some way, shape, or form, like you always do with your big fat mouth.  You're an overpaid, 12 million dollar bag of hype.  Why can't you be like Zach Thomas?  He gets paid less then you, he works twice as hard, and he doesn't really concern himself with his appearance. 

Jason Taylor gets consoled by Jim Bates for being such an over-rated bum.

GR8...thought that for years. If I posted something like that I'd get nothing but grief from a couple of dorks! Again, GR8 post  jtex316

The Definition of KaKa?...The Miami DUL-phins!!
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2006, 03:14:43 pm »

In order to not pick the same people, I select Tony Martin.

He was a complete bum in his first stint with the team. Suddenly he goes to another team and becomes a guy who puts up 90 catch seasons. The Dolphins decide to take another shot and bring him back and promptly turns back into the stone handed freak I couldn't stand.

Edit by BF - edited to add picture
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 04:09:33 pm by Brian Fein » Logged
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2006, 03:17:16 pm »

5. "The Fans", "The officials", or "The beer vendor" are not acceptable (So think of something else Maine).

G-D it, Joe.  You know me too well!!  Smiley

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 03:20:13 pm »

I was waiting to see who you would choose Brian. I knew it was between Griese and Ricky and I really thought that you would pick Ricky.

Actually, I didn't even think of Ricky.  For me, it was between Griese and Jamar Fletcher.  That was a really tough choice, but Jamar Fletcher never had me throwing crap at the big TV's at the steakhouse, like Griese did.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2006, 03:20:55 pm »

I could have swore I posted a response to this thread earlier today...not sure how it disappeared.

No problem...I remember what I said:

Jason Taylor, I hate you. You are a two-faced sack of crap. You are over-rated, and you are a bum. In 2000, you exclaimed "they ain't coming back on us", only to have the NY Jets hand you the most embarrasing loss of all-time in the history of the NFL. You then managed to bash Ricky Williams in 2004 very harshly, only to forget about everything you said in 2005, welcoming him back with open arms.

2006 will be no different. You will further embarras yourself in some way, shape, or form, like you always do with your big fat mouth. You're an overpaid, 12 million dollar bag of hype. Why can't you be like Zach Thomas? He gets paid less then you, he works twice as hard, and he doesn't really concern himself with his appearance.

I said that even considering the fact that this is in the anti-fins section, I haven't read such a load of horse $hit in a long time.  Some of you guys have so much negativity churning around in your heads that it is nothing short of scary. Get some help...it really can't feel good having that much poison flowing through your system.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2006, 03:22:01 pm »

I could have swore I posted a response to this thread earlier today...not sure how it disappeared.

No problem...I remember what I said:

I said that even considering the fact that this is in the anti-fins section, I haven't read such a load of horse $hit in a long time.  Some of you guys have so much negativity churning around in your heads that it is nothing short of scary. Get some help...it really can't feel good having that much poison flowing through your system.
I remember reading this.  I wonder if the Anti-Fins Forum mod deleted it "by accident?"
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2006, 03:24:06 pm »

Actually, I didn't even think of Ricky.  For me, it was between Griese and Jamar Fletcher.  That was a really tough choice, but Jamar Fletcher never had me throwing crap at the big TV's at the steakhouse, like Griese did.

LOL I forgot about Fletcher.

I remember reading this. I wonder if the Anti-Fins Forum mod deleted it "by accident?"

I concour....I read this earlier too. Do I smell a conspiracy?  Grin

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2006, 03:24:12 pm »

I would have to go with Yatil Green for several reasons.  The amount of players that we passed on at his position is enough to make you sick, Miami really needed an impact player to help Marino.  The fact that he kept trying to come back only to have a piece of paper blow into his leg and send him to the IR.

Yatil Green...eat my fucking ass you pansy.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray