Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:56:12 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Who is your most hated Miami Dolphin of all-time?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Who is your most hated Miami Dolphin of all-time?  (Read 19418 times)
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2006, 03:25:11 pm »

Sunstroke,

I removed your post before.  Not because I am disagreeing with what you're saying (that I have a lot of negativity, or that I need mental help - both are very true), but you didn't add your own "Most Hated Player".  If you're gonna tell me off, fine, but, like i've said in countless posts, at least add your own.  Adding your own {whatever the topic is about} grants you free access to tell me off as much as you want.

You mean to tell me that there isn't one schelp in Dolphins History that you don't like that you couldn't post, along with your psycho-evaluation?  

Surprising that no-one yet has mentioned a player that should have been called out right away, due to his over-whelming crappyness.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 03:25:49 pm »

I would have to go with Yatil Green for several reasons.  The amount of players that we passed on at his position is enough to make you sick, Miami really needed an impact player to help Marino.  The fact that he kept trying to come back only to have a piece of paper blow into his leg and send him to the IR.

Yatil Green...eat my fucking ass you pansy.

Great pick Maine....not too mention I love that last line!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2006, 03:29:13 pm »

Surprising that no-one yet has mentioned a player that should have been called out right away, due to his over-whelming crappyness.
This is a "who do you hate?" not a mini Ring of Dishonor.  Not all crappy players are hated (Jay Fiedler) and not all hated players are crappy (Ricky Williams, Jason Taylor)
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2006, 03:31:00 pm »

This is a "who do you hate?" not a mini Ring of Dishonor.  Not all crappy players are hated (Jay Fiedler) and not all hated players are crappy (Ricky Williams, Jason Taylor)

Well this player that I have in mind was also very hated at certain times.  I'm not going to mention him, but i'm pretty sure someone will.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
crazy_scar_man
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Gaylick

321832691 mkilmurry
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2006, 03:31:08 pm »

I could have swore I posted a response to this thread earlier today...not sure how it disappeared.

No problem...I remember what I said:

I said that even considering the fact that this is in the anti-fins section, I haven't read such a load of horse $hit in a long time.  Some of you guys have so much negativity churning around in your heads that it is nothing short of scary. Get some help...it really can't feel good having that much poison flowing through your system.

I remember reading it... someone deleted it.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2006, 03:32:58 pm »

I remember reading it... someone deleted it.

Yeah that was settled a few posts ago....

Sunstroke,

I removed your post before.  Not because I am disagreeing with what you're saying (that I have a lot of negativity, or that I need mental help - both are very true), but you didn't add your own "Most Hated Player".  If you're gonna tell me off, fine, but, like i've said in countless posts, at least add your own.  Adding your own {whatever the topic is about} grants you free access to tell me off as much as you want.

You mean to tell me that there isn't one schelp in Dolphins History that you don't like that you couldn't post, along with your psycho-evaluation? 

Problem Solved!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2006, 03:48:48 pm »

Hey Stroke - even I can hate someone.  Yatil Green!  He's a pansy ass eater!  Smiley 

Okay, I'm sure he's a nice guy in real life.  But I can't remember being soooo frustrated with what should have been an impact draft pick.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2006, 03:54:00 pm »

This one is easy for me, and its not even a player.

It starts at the top of the food chain as far as im concerned. So my vote goes to none other than H. Wayne Huizenga.

All this guy cares about is profiting, and not making the dolphins a legitimate contender. He's too worried about building condos, malls, and all these other attractions, so he can convince the NFL to bring the super bowl to miami every other year. Too bad his team will never play in it.

I laugh everytime a prominent free agent is linked to the dolphins. Do you think Wayne would actually pay a lavar arrington, julian peterson, drew brees their proper value as the market dictates lol. Miami is just a pit stop where they can cacth some fun & sun before heading to other teams who are willing to spend. We all know if brees would've lowered his demands to about 5 million he'd be a dolphin. Again another example of wayne wanting to win at his prices.

While ricky wiliams was getting his ass hammered week after week behind that poorest offensive line, preiset holmes, ladanian tomlinson, duece mcalister all recieved new contracts from their owners. What does ricky get when he demands one.............. a cold shoulder.

Wayne does just enough to keep ypu dolphin fans thinking its the year. In reality nothing can be further from the truth.

huizenga you have and will always suck!!!!!!!!!

Edit by BF - edited to add picture
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 04:05:40 pm by Brian Fein » Logged

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2006, 04:02:10 pm »

I'm on an o-line kick today, so here goes:  Billy Milner.  He and Andrew Greene were drafted in the first and second rounds of the 1995 NFL draft, and were supposed to be to the Dolphins what Richmond Webb and Keith Sims had been for the previous decade.  Instead, Milner ends up famously "look-out" blocking at tackle to the point where Dan Marino tells Shula to "Get him outta there, this kid can't play" (or something close to that).  Andrew Greene is so bad that the coaches regret drafting him by training camp of his rookie season!!.  Since Greene hardly ever saw the field, Milner gets my vote.

By the way Jtex, you mean Bryan Cox, don't you?

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2006, 04:34:53 pm »

Joe...my anti-rant there wasn't over the fact that people could hate "a dolphins player," but that someone could be that venomous toward the great Jason Taylor, one of my favorite phins, and one of the great Dolphins defenders of all-time.

Kind of surprised you'd delete my post without a PM first...

Since this thread demands negativity,  Roll Eyes  I'll add a player to the mix: Cecil Collins. I dislike the Diesel perhaps as much as any ex-phins player, because I thought he had the talent to become an excellent player and then he blew it because he couldn't keep his deviancy in check. What a waste...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2006, 06:57:12 pm »

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2006, 07:48:22 am »

I think he had a larger negative impact than any player could have.  His poor coaching decisions, worse personnel decisions, and overall ineptitude wasted one of the largest collections of talent I've ever seen on the Dolphins.

Even a mediocre coach should have been able to get a team with the league's leading rusher to the playoffs.  The game at the end of 2002 season (@NE) makes me sick to this day.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 07:50:27 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2006, 08:01:46 am »

I was waiting to see who you would choose Brian. I knew it was between Griese and Ricky and I really thought that you would pick Ricky.

For me I pondered this for awhile because there is a plethora of players over the years that I have hated more than I can possible elaborate on.

But here goes!!!!!

Ray Lucas

I have hated no one more than I hated Ray Lucas. Just bringing up his name makes me want to puke! The Fins were one of the hottest teams in the NFL at 5-1 with newly acquired RB Ricky Williams. A hand injury to starting QB Jay Fiedler against the Broncos sidelined him for a few weeks. In comes recently signed ex Jets QB (That should have been the first sign) Ray Lucas....the most inefficient QB the world has ever seen. He constantly fumbled and threw interceptions at an alarming rate and cost us 3 straight games. He came back to back to back victories (which I will credit to our defense at the time who held our opponents in check) then caught the turnover bug yet again. With the best RB in the league (Ricky won the rushing title that season) all Ray had to do was guide this team and be smart with the ball. He single handedly threw away what was off to a great start and should have been a AFC East crown that season. Fuck you Ray (no not Finkle) I will forever hate what you did to my beloved Phins in such a short amount of time. I swear you were still being paid by the Jets.

I totally agree with your choice.   You stole my thunder man!!!  This guy single-handedly took our 2002 season and flushed it completely down the toilet.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2006, 08:05:42 am »

I'm on an o-line kick today, so here goes:  Billy Milner.  He and Andrew Greene were drafted in the first and second rounds of the 1995 NFL draft, and were supposed to be to the Dolphins what Richmond Webb and Keith Sims had been for the previous decade.  Instead, Milner ends up famously "look-out" blocking at tackle to the point where Dan Marino tells Shula to "Get him outta there, this kid can't play" (or something close to that).  Andrew Greene is so bad that the coaches regret drafting him by training camp of his rookie season!!.  Since Greene hardly ever saw the field, Milner gets my vote.

Talk about one of the worst Dolphins drafts ever.  Shula's 1995 draft had so many slugs in it, that only one would survive Johnson's first season.  That would be Norman Hand who later went on to be a dominant DT with the Saints.
DolFan619
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2006, 10:52:07 pm »

This is easy, no question in my mind, the one Dolphin I will ALWAYS hate, the one single player who's name I will curse and belittle until my last breath escapes my dying body on my death bed, is none other than QB Jay Fiedler!  God, I hate you Jay!  I hate you with a passion, you disgust me, you literally make me fucking vomit just by looking at you!  You make my skin crawl, you make my blood boil, you stir a hatred in me that quite honestly has no equal.

You are the worst quarterback I have ever seen in all my years of watching football!  You're noodle armed passes that went for pick sixes drove me absolutely insane!  What in the hell were you thinking lateraling a ball to an O-Lineman?  He's not an eligable receiver you elephant eared dumbshit!!!!  How you made it in the NFL as long as you did is beyond me.  After your eight interception performance with the Amsterdam Admirals in Europe, you'd think NFL teams would shy away from you.

Jay you should've never been the quarterback of my beloved team.  I hate you Jay Fiedler with every inch of my being.  YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK, YOU SUCK!!!!!!!  I just threw my chair across the room just thinking about what this sad excuse for a QB did to my team.  I'm going to stop now.  I've said what has needed to be said.

Jay Fiedler, I hate you.  You're sad, pathetic, and goddamn miserable excuse for an NFL quarterback!  My failure follow you for the rest of your career you son of a bitch!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray