Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:32:38 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Poole to Raiders (Aaron Brooks ? )
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Poole to Raiders (Aaron Brooks ? )  (Read 2193 times)
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« on: March 21, 2006, 11:53:50 am »

http://www.raiders.com/newsroom/newsroomNewsDetail.jsp?id=24393

The Oakland Raiders have signed free agent defensive back Tyrone Poole, the team announced. Poole spent the past three seasons with the New England Patriots. The 5'8", 190-pounder has chalked up 17 interceptions during a career which began with the Carolina Panthers in 1995.
Poole, who played his college football at Fort Valley State in Georgia, has played in 130 league games, with 109 starts, since entering the NFL as a first round draft choice with Carolina. After spending the first three years of his career with the Panthers, Poole played for the Indianapolis Colts from 1998-2001, and spent the 2002 season with the Denver Broncos.

Poole, 34, also has 10 forced fumbles to his credit, as well as five quarterback sacks.

I have also heard the Faid signed Aaron Brooks. I don't have a link to that. What a great mentor he will be to Vince Young...LMAO !

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray