Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:30:06 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  You Don't Get It Your Way Here
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: You Don't Get It Your Way Here  (Read 1485 times)
VidKid
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« on: March 21, 2006, 08:28:45 pm »

Nice!

"An employee at a Davie Burger King might have needed just a bit more customer service training before the company put him in a drive through window to serve customers. Police say the man burst into a rage, jumped out of the drive through window, and attacked two of his customers in their truck... over change."

Enjoy your reign while you may, Superman. For as surely as night follows day...there comes a time when even gods must die. - Lex Luthor
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2006, 09:01:14 pm »

That's some funny shit!!!!   Man, fast food employees are wild these days.  You'll be lucky if you can get a burger without being snapped at.  I worked at BK when I was 16.  I remember they fired my friend Nick because he was taking his last order in the drive-thru, and the customer said, "Hi, can I have a Whopper with Cheese?"  and Nick said, "No you fuckin can't!" and left. 
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2006, 09:04:25 pm »

hey, if you had to do the same thing over and over again, you would snap, just like this person
so_spoiled
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 12:09:59 pm »

Maybe she was the girlfriend. Maybe he just found out that she was cheating on him with this dude. what an ugly way to find out.
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 07:34:47 pm »

That rox!  Sometimes I understand retail employees and why they act the way they do.  There are just some people (customers)  who think they own the world and can walk all over anyone.  Having worked in retail myself,  I have learned to hate most of humanity,  and realized that there is no hope left.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray