Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:10:14 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Female teacher sleeps with 14 year old...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Female teacher sleeps with 14 year old...  (Read 7198 times)
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« on: March 22, 2006, 04:24:20 pm »

So this chick was a teacher and screwed one of her 14 year old male students.  She's 24, BTW.

I suppose someone has to say it, so I will.  There is a huge difference between a young girl and an older guy hooking up versus a young man and a slightly older woman.

If any of YOU had been the 16 year old guy - would it have ruined your life??
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 04:54:53 pm by MaineDolFan » Logged

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 04:31:01 pm »

The kid was 14 when the encounter happend. I have to say from the guy's standpoint that I would have loved to have a teacher look like her, much less sleep with her. It definitely would not have ruined my life, but that still doesn't make it right.
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 04:32:11 pm »

I would have been a hero to my peers for the rest of my natural life. I am so jealous of that 16 year old punk !

Easy on the eye makeup though honey.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 04:45:57 pm »

I would also definitely been the Class President, and the most popular kid in school BY FAR.

Plus, she's hot.  Would it have "ruined" my life? Hell no, it would have enhanced the hell out of it. 

Why couldn't I have had teachers like that in my school?  Shit.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 04:52:01 pm »

I agree that legally and morally, this is wrong. 

But if I was that 14 year old kid, I would LOVE to have her keep me for a private "lesson" after school. 
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 04:57:49 pm »

See, it's funny.  Every guy on here wants to say the "right" thing and bring up that it is morally wrong.  But I trust every guy would have jumped at that chance...at 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 years old.  The "he didn't know what he was doing" stance is out the window - a 17 year old would have known, and he would have done the same thing that the 14 year old did.  Sex, for guys, is different. 

If this was the story of a young and good looking male teacher and a 14 year old girl, and the teacher got off scott free, people would be up in arms.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
crazy_scar_man
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Gaylick

321832691 mkilmurry
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 05:24:10 pm »

i don't know if any of us could say the effect it would have on us.

i remember how awful I felt the first time a girl dumped me. imagine getting dumped by a hot older woman that you've had sex with and think you're in love with?

i don't know... part of me thinks 'ride em cowboy,' but there are fleeting moments when my brain starts to grasp the seriousness of it... even if it is but for just a second...

ride em cowboy, ride em.
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 07:14:44 pm »

I seen this story last night on the news. I wish I was that 14 year old kid!!! She's dope as shit!

I would make it so I would stay back every year. I would still be in her class waxing that ass at 24 year old!

Just like Billy Madson .  Grin

« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 07:31:57 pm by Pats2006 » Logged

Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2006, 07:27:43 pm »

GD'IT!!!  Since when did teachers start looking this damn good?   :o    All I ever had where 50+ yr. old bags and dudes.  Hell no it wouldn't have ruined my life.  Maine's right on all accounts.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 07:29:44 pm by Thundergod » Logged
DolFan619
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2006, 09:12:10 pm »

If I was 14 years old again and I had a teacher that hot, banging me...  That would not ruin my life, that would be one of my great life stories.  I would be bragging to friends for the rest of my life.  The conversations would be like

"So, Sean how old was your first one?"  "Oh she was 17, did it after prom. 

"Hey John, how old was your first, huh?" 

"Oh well, it's no big deal really, she just so happened to be my teacher, you know the hot 24 year old, that I have English class with?  Yeah, that's right.  God, and you guys were wondering why I had to stay after school so much.  I was studying all right, I was studying HARD!  Oooooo right.  By the way, wasn't this a contest too see who's first was the oldest?  Greg, Jim what about you two, huh?"

"Fuck you, dude.  You win."
ADeadSmitty
Uber Member

What can Brown do for us?

ADeadSmitty
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006, 01:50:58 am »

First of all, she is disgusting looking.

Second, the fact that many of us would go through with it if we were in the same position as that 14 year old doesn't make it less immoral.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2006, 02:05:58 am »

Hmmm... Morality in my left hand; Hot teacher's firm, supple breast in my right hand.

Yeah, right...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2006, 02:12:54 am »

Ugly,Immoral,She's got a hot body,I'm 30 I'd do her right now,I'd have done her in a heartbeat 14,15,16,17.I'm not Proposing marriage,just a few nights,of hot wild sex....

Beggers,and losers can't be choosey...I'm both....I look at it like the "Ducks in heaven Joke" I'm the Punchline...
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2006, 04:07:17 am »

Why are people still acting like they are surprised by the double standard?  They dropped the charges because they simply don't make sense, no matter how unequal that may seem.  When a hot adult woman has sex with a boy, that isn't rape, that's outstanding luck.

No man on that jury would see this kid as a victim.  It's hard to feel sympathetic outrage for someone you would have happily traded places with.

The laws can't say that rape can only be perpetrated by males, because that would cause an uproar.  But we all know how it really works.  In our society, sexual crimes can only be committed by males.  Once you accept that, judicial rulings on such matters stop being surprising.

Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2006, 05:53:58 am »

Why are people still acting like they are surprised by the double standard?  They dropped the charges because they simply don't make sense, no matter how unequal that may seem.  When a hot adult woman has sex with a boy, that isn't rape, that's outstanding luck.

No man on that jury would see this kid as a victim.  It's hard to feel sympathetic outrage for someone you would have happily traded places with.

The laws can't say that rape can only be perpetrated by males, because that would cause an uproar.  But we all know how it really works.  In our society, sexual crimes can only be committed by males.  Once you accept that, judicial rulings on such matters stop being surprising.

No, they dropped the charges because the kid would not go to cort. He didnt want to have any part of it. So there is no case without the star witness.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray