Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:21:38 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Female teacher sleeps with 14 year old...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Female teacher sleeps with 14 year old...  (Read 7200 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2006, 10:49:41 am »

No, they dropped the charges because the kid would not go to cort. He didnt want to have any part of it. So there is no case without the star witness.
Do you think this would have stopped them if it was a male teacher and female student?  Highly unlikely.

MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2006, 10:53:55 am »

Now - I asked the question and I will post my own answer:

I was 18 the first time I had sex.  Late bloomer, in H.S. all I cared about was getting into the right school and getting a full boat somewhere.  I rec'd a half boat for football, half for baseball and finally discovered the opposit sex when I hit college.  The ages 14-18, for me, were an awkward age where I couldn't get a girl to look at me if I lit myself on fire and ran down the hall way.  I wanted a girlfriend, wasn't happening, so I focused on the books and sports.

In the meantime I took stock on how guys treated girls and hated it.  I was going to be different.  I wanted to have sex, but I discovered how I wanted that to happen.  I think that because I was forced to wait until I was older before I had emotional and physical interactions with women, I knew how to respect them as people and not a walking set of breasts.

Had I had sex with someone older, and someone that looks like this teacher, I might not be in the same position that I am now.  For one, I trusted teachers to look out for me.  As a 14 year old boy that no one else wanted, all the sudden this attractive 24 year old does - I'm going to want more, more, more.  When she breaks it off, I'm going to be crushed - and then I'm going to have to wait four years to experience something that I have had a taste of.

My next sexual experiences, I will gauge all the girls my age against someone that is head and shoulders above them sexually - even four years later.  My taste will be unfairly more refined and my expectations different and altered.  Forever I will think that all girls should have great bodies, wear a lot of make up, are sexually aggressive (ALL of them) and are willing to lie and cheat to have sex.  I don't think I would ever truly trust another female ever again.

As a physical act, I'm sure I would have done this.  I do not know any 14 year old boy that wouldn't - most guys are trying to get anything that they can get at that age.  But I think it would have forever altered the way I viewed women - and not in a good way.

That's my answer.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 11:01:38 am by MaineDolFan » Logged

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
ADeadSmitty
Uber Member

What can Brown do for us?

ADeadSmitty
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2006, 10:58:13 am »

I think I'd feel the same way as Maine described.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2006, 11:05:42 am »

I can't say I have the same assessment as Maine.

I don't see how having already had sex by the age of 14 would make your interaction with females more difficult.  In fact, in the real world environment, this entire episode makes this kid about 1000x more likely to have sex with another girl before the age of 18.  If he had any sort of problem attracting the opposite sex before, he sure as hell won't now (of course, we're assuming that the kid was a virgin prior to this).

The rest of your argument doesn't apply to having with an older woman at 14 as much as it does to having sex with a hot girl at 14.  If she breaks up with you (regardless of her age), you'd be just as devastated.  But you probably wouldn't have half the "street cred" that this kid has gotten in the process.

I see the argument as more of a question of "Should you have sex at the age of 14?" than "Should you have sex with a hot older woman at the age of 14?"  And as contradictory as it might sound, I'd answer no to the first but yes to the second.  I think that having sex with your hot teacher would more positive effects for you overall (in dealing with the opposite sex) than pretty much anything else you can think of.

MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2006, 11:11:50 am »

Spider - you are taking a stance against what *I* would do?  I don't care what your opinion is on what *I* would do, if my sleeping with the woman would get me more ass or not.  I was 14 and ugly as hell.  Had this happened to me, I wouldn't have gotten it again until I blossomed, "street cred" or not.  My opinion and my life is not up for debate here.

I want to know what you would do.  I don't see that anywhere in your post.  You don't see any way how this could have changed / altered your viewpoints on women in a negative fashion?  It's all positive?

-Voltaire
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2006, 11:21:12 am »

Spider - you are taking a stance against what *I* would do?
No, I'm saying that I don't agree with your hypothetical assessment of the impact.

In any case, since you already said that (like any of us) you would have taken the shot if you had it, it's a moot point.  We both would have done it; I just think that the repercussions would be different.  And no, I'm not speaking about for you specifically, since I don't know you; I'm predicting what the repercussions will be for this kid, since he actually did it and we didn't.

I want to know what you would do.  I don't see that anywhere in your post.  You don't see any way how this could have changed / altered your viewpoints on women in a negative fashion?  It's all positive?
Well, you could just as easily argue that waiting four more years until the age of consent would have just as much of a negative impact.  In general, I would say that when it comes to the opposite sex, the more experience you get, the better off you are.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 11:23:47 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2006, 01:24:49 pm »

Waiting - I was thinking the same thing.  Perhaps I have deep seeded resentments that I don't even know because of the fact that it wasn't until I became more physically appealing that anyone noticed me.  Good point.

-Voltaire
bsfins
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2006, 02:16:24 pm »

I's a do what I "Say" and not what I "do" type of subject.

Most of us Would have Jumped her at the age of 14,but we really don't want our kids to do the same thing.

Telling your kids not to Smoke Pot,even though we did it....
Telling your kids not to have Sex until your older,yet we were having sex at there age
Telling your kids not to drag race,but you were drag racing the Family car at his age.
Telling your kid not to sleep with his hot teacher,and wishing you had a teacher that hot that would have slept with you.....

Slight Hijack....(All tongue and cheek)
On being called a male chauvinist pig....Last time I checked this is a football message board...a beat my chest ...I'm a manly man...Hear me roar...(Then turning to the Wife/Girlfriend,Yes dear,Sorry Dear,I'll keep it down).

So being called a Pig...is kind of like being told ..I have have the biggest Johnson in the world.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2006, 02:21:29 pm »

Do you think this would have stopped them if it was a male teacher and female student?  Highly unlikely.

I agree that it wouldn't have stopped them...... but the outlook would've even been uglier.  The male teacher would be labeled as a "pervert" and "child molester" or someone who takes advantage of young girls.  The girl would've been labeled as a "slut" or "whore" or been considered a victim for those who had pity on her.
VidKid
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2006, 03:54:34 pm »

I haven't said anything on this topic cuz... well... i think she's kinda hot and would have done her myself. But then i look at the newly convicted teacher... ............you tell me....

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/0603/060322-1.shtml

Enjoy your reign while you may, Superman. For as surely as night follows day...there comes a time when even gods must die. - Lex Luthor
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2006, 05:46:26 pm »

I haven't said anything on this topic cuz... well... i think she's kinda hot and would have done her myself. But then i look at the newly convicted teacher... ............you tell me....

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/0603/060322-1.shtml

I would let her blow me.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray