Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:55:29 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Least favorite CURRENT Dolphin?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Least favorite CURRENT Dolphin?  (Read 26802 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2006, 09:19:52 am »

I think he's a Raiders fan.

Then, in the immortal words of MaineDolFan, he can "Put it in his black hole and smoke it"
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2006, 09:20:45 am »

Don't understand what this OBSESSION is with some of you about who I root for  Huh

It's not an obsession.  It's just good natured ribbing.  Everyone else on here who is not a Dolphins fan has spoken passionately about who they root for.  Why can't you?
NoFish

'07 Phins Team Photo

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2006, 09:31:36 am »

Then, in the immortal words of MaineDolFan, he can "Put it in his black hole and smoke it"

<--------     Grin Grin Grin

The Definition of KaKa?...The Miami DUL-phins!!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2006, 09:36:33 am »

<--------     Grin Grin Grin

So you are a Raiders fan eh?  OK, now it makes sense why you claim you hate both the Dolphins AND the Jets.  In regards to Maine saying "put that in your black hole and smoke it", here's a link to the thread where it happened:

http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/forums/index.php/topic,6275.0.html
NoFish

'07 Phins Team Photo

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2006, 11:52:44 am »

So you are a Raiders fan eh?  OK, now it makes sense why you claim you hate both the Dolphins AND the Jets.  In regards to Maine saying "put that in your black hole and smoke it", here's a link to the thread where it happened:

http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/forums/index.php/topic,6275.0.html

Aw Tommy, you're fishin in the wrong pond, again.
So who is it...So far it's been...Jets..Cowboys..Raiders ..anyone else   Huh

My reference of "right on Bro" was about the "smoke it" comment, Not about Brian's guess of the Raiders.

Got an idea...why not run a contest?  Roll Eyes

The Definition of KaKa?...The Miami DUL-phins!!
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2006, 01:43:05 pm »

I got an idea, why not stop derailing threads?  Who cares who he's a fan of?
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2006, 10:34:19 am »

The Refs!   Grin

As long as this thread has been turned into a yawn fest - why not?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2006, 10:37:25 am by MaineDolFan » Logged

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2006, 02:11:50 pm »

The Refs!   Grin

OMG, that is funny!!!  I've got NFLPA Executive Gene Upshaw's e-mail.  Maybe we should send it there!!!

As long as this thread has been turned into a yawn fest - why not?
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2008, 03:17:42 am »

Michael Lehan.

Every time I see him on the screen he's whiffing at some guy (and an obvious whiff at that) 20 yards down the field. 

And I don't care that he's a defensive back, nor do I want to hear "Cornerbacks aren't expected to tackle anyone."  Bullshit.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2008, 05:56:17 am »

I want this BUM gone

Jason Allen you Bust.  What did Nick dumbass Saban saw in Him?  1st Round Pick(16th)  And he was a Holdout.  To add to the fire, he was not 100% when drafted. 

He is my least Fav Current Dolphin other than Cleo Lemon and Jesse Chatman  Grin

doctord56
Uber Member

first dolphin game attended 11/6/66 bills29 fins 0

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2008, 02:50:02 pm »

Derek Hagan, WR,  is my least favorite Dolphin...he is a terrible player, and has a great talent for dropping balls that him in the hands. I'll be glad to see the day in training camp when he gets cut.

A loyal fan of the 'fins since the time of Joe Auer, Dick Wood, and Wahoo McDaniel.
DZA
Uber Member

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2008, 03:13:19 pm »

Derek Hagan, WR,  is my least favorite Dolphin...he is a terrible player, and has a great talent for dropping balls that him in the hands. I'll be glad to see the day in training camp when he gets cut.

Agreed. Even the broadcast announcers at CBS also makes claims that Hagan has the case of the 'Dropsies' I think this season will be the final year of his contract.  Once again, What did Nick ' Dumbass' Saban saw in this kid.

Saban also Drafted this kid( Devin Aromashodu ) in the same draft but  was cut to keep Hagan.  He was picked by INDY during the season and has contribute well for them .
http://www.nfl.com/players/devinaromashodu/profile?id=ARO387604

ethurst2
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2008, 08:59:50 pm »

I'd have to start at the top with Uncle H. Wayne Huizenga.

Question. How could an international business mogul picked by Forbes and all other leading publications as "Business Man of the Year" allow such a prestigious franchise to be taken down to the depths that it has went the past ten years? By making bad decisions while making money off of our gullibility.

1. He nudges Don Shula out the door while having an agreement made with Jimmy Johnson before the 95 season, Shula's last season in Miami (basically, at Shula's press conference, Jimmy was hiding in the closet like Fredi Gonzalez).

2. Undermines Jimmy by not telling Dan Marino that there will be a new way of doing things in Davie. This led to the power struggle between Marino and Johnson. Huizenga could have stopped the whole thing but Dan Marino sells tickets. Marino should have been shipped off to another team. We at least could have got a sucker club to give us a second round draft pick.

Johnson got rid of a lot of dead weight veterans (remember the Gene Atkins cut after he gave up a crucial touchdown against the Seahawks?) and the team got younger...with the exception of the quarterback. Miami could have drafted or groomed and up and coming quarterback and with the defense young and set, there probably would have been a Super Bowl appearance or two.

With all due respect, I believe that Jimmy quit on Miami before his mother got sick. There was only room for one ego (Jimmy or Dan) and Uncle Wayne did nothing. Jimmy used family issues to jettison the Dolphins.

3. Signed off on the hiring of Dave Wannstedt. Got tricked by Jimmy to hire Wannstedt. Jimmy knew that Wannstedt would fail sooner or later which made Jimmy, of course, look good. Wannstedt inherited a good team that went 11-5 but his lobster trap tricks wore out.

4. Whiffed on hiring Ron Wolf. Wolf will go into the Hall of Fame as one of the best football executives ever. What does Uncle Wayne do? Promote Rick Spielman and keep Bryan Weidmeier as Head of Football Operations.

5. Hires Joe Bailey to sell us on Dolphinsville while the team is going 4-12. Bailey's concern is telling us that there is a T.V. over every "John" at the stadium so we won't miss the action. Of course, he's proud of the Jumbotron to see up close from the Florida Turnpike, Reggie Howard get ting burned for another touchdown.

6. Chases Nick Saban down whose heart was clearly back in West Virginia. "There will be ONE voice".

7. Listens to Weidmeier and Bailey and hires Malcolm "Cam" Cameron. You know somethings wrong when a coach takes the night off during an exhibition game.  Then he takes game days off during the rest of the season.

8. Sobs in the booth after Brian Billick, who may have been pissed at his owner, Steve Biscotti, gives us a game to keep us from going 0-16.

9. Merges the New Jersey and Dallas Mafia and brings in Bill Parcells and some guy named Tony Sparano who has yet to grant interviews to the media. Zach Thomas is prompted to leave before he sleeps with the fishes.

10. Sells shares to Stephen Ross, who grew up as a Dolphins fan (look out, here we go again!) It seems like our most successful owner is from South Dakota (Joe Robbie).

Uncle Wayne has stole our money, and knocked the lustre off of an NFL franchise that had the best winning percentage in all of sports. For that, he is my least favorite CURRENT Dolphin.
DZA
Uber Member

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2008, 12:41:02 am »

Question. How could an international business mogul picked by Forbes and all other leading publications as "Business Man of the Year" allow such a prestigious franchise to be taken down to the depths that it has went the past ten years? By making bad decisions while making money off of our gullibility.

1. He nudges Don Shula out the door while having an agreement made with Jimmy Johnson before the 95 season, Shula's last season in Miami (basically, at Shula's press conference, Jimmy was hiding in the closet like Fredi Gonzalez).

2. Undermines Jimmy by not telling Dan Marino that there will be a new way of doing things in Davie. This led to the power struggle between Marino and Johnson. Huizenga could have stopped the whole thing but Dan Marino sells tickets. Marino should have been shipped off to another team. We at least could have got a sucker club to give us a second round draft pick.

Johnson got rid of a lot of dead weight veterans (remember the Gene Atkins cut after he gave up a crucial touchdown against the Seahawks?) and the team got younger...with the exception of the quarterback. Miami could have drafted or groomed and up and coming quarterback and with the defense young and set, there probably would have been a Super Bowl appearance or two.

With all due respect, I believe that Jimmy quit on Miami before his mother got sick. There was only room for one ego (Jimmy or Dan) and Uncle Wayne did nothing. Jimmy used family issues to jettison the Dolphins.

3. Signed off on the hiring of Dave Wannstedt. Got tricked by Jimmy to hire Wannstedt. Jimmy knew that Wannstedt would fail sooner or later which made Jimmy, of course, look good. Wannstedt inherited a good team that went 11-5 but his lobster trap tricks wore out.

4. Whiffed on hiring Ron Wolf. Wolf will go into the Hall of Fame as one of the best football executives ever. What does Uncle Wayne do? Promote Rick Spielman and keep Bryan Weidmeier as Head of Football Operations.

5. Hires Joe Bailey to sell us on Dolphinsville while the team is going 4-12. Bailey's concern is telling us that there is a T.V. over every "John" at the stadium so we won't miss the action. Of course, he's proud of the Jumbotron to see up close from the Florida Turnpike, Reggie Howard get ting burned for another touchdown.

6. Chases Nick Saban down whose heart was clearly back in West Virginia. "There will be ONE voice".

7. Listens to Weidmeier and Bailey and hires Malcolm "Cam" Cameron. You know somethings wrong when a coach takes the night off during an exhibition game.  Then he takes game days off during the rest of the season.

8. Sobs in the booth after Brian Billick, who may have been pissed at his owner, Steve Biscotti, gives us a game to keep us from going 0-16.

9. Merges the New Jersey and Dallas Mafia and brings in Bill Parcells and some guy named Tony Sparano who has yet to grant interviews to the media. Zach Thomas is prompted to leave before he sleeps with the fishes.

10. Sells shares to Stephen Ross, who grew up as a Dolphins fan (look out, here we go again!) It seems like our most successful owner is from South Dakota (Joe Robbie).

Uncle Wayne has stole our money, and knocked the lustre off of an NFL franchise that had the best winning percentage in all of sports. For that, he is my least favorite CURRENT Dolphin.

Damnn Hurst  Grin Grin Grin    You want a blunt and a beer man..  Chillax brotha Grin Grin Grin

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2008, 01:00:52 am »

Gotta hand it to you ethurst. You took the words right outta my mouth.   By the way, it was cool talking to you on the phone.  I ever make it out to Denver, I'm buying the rounds.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray