Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:40:19 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  I dont want your <bleep> money!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: I dont want your <bleep> money!!!  (Read 3977 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 03:51:28 pm »

I'm 1 of the 2 people.  Alright now, it's finally out, who's the other?!  C'mon,  let's go... show yourself!

I said I haven't read it either.  Grin  I will go see the movie though. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 03:53:11 pm »

These religious protestors are retards. By attacking the book, they are only legitimizing the story and drawing attention to it.  It would be way smarter for them just to ignore the book and movie than to create this stir.

This movie is actually great for Christianity if it leads people to question it.  That is all most people want is for everyone to realize it isn't a factual movie. It's entertainment.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 04:00:50 pm »

If people think that this movie is fasely putting forth facts and choose not to see it, I'm totally fine with that.  I don't understand people protesting though.  You don't see me protesting Passion of the Christ, just because I don't believe in Jesus.

To be fair, it's probably the few jackasses representing the many Christians who are comfortable in their own faith not to feel threatened by a fictional story.

I drink your milkshake!
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 04:02:59 pm »

I said I haven't read it either.  ;D  I will go see the movie though. 

Sorry CF,  missed that post.  My bad!   Smiley
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 04:53:24 pm »

You don't see me protesting Passion of the Christ, just because I don't believe in Jesus.

Not to derail the thread or cause a debate, but I am curious. Do you not believe he existed at all, or just that he was not the Messiah?

I find topics like this and politics fascinating as long as everyone stays civil, which I have been guilty of not doing myself.
bsfins
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 05:30:56 pm »

<--- never read the book either..I don't read books...I fall asleep when I attempt to read them....
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 11:03:16 pm »

Not to derail the thread or cause a debate, but I am curious. Do you not believe he existed at all, or just that he was not the Messiah?

I don't believe that he is our savior.  I don't have any reason to doubt that he did, in fact, exist.

I drink your milkshake!
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2006, 02:20:40 am »

I don't know what's so blasphemous about The DaVinci Code. 
It's the morons who don't realize it's fiction that are causing the ruckus.

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2006, 02:22:35 am »

I'm 1 of the 2 people.  Alright now, it's finally out, who's the other?!  C'mon,  let's go... show yourself!

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
Lee
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2006, 05:55:38 pm »

I can't get it to work...It just sits there and says...Loading...then nothing.....(either of them,the old link,or the new link)

I get the same thing.. but when I click again on the "Loading..." it brings up a new page that seems to have a video that works... not sure if its the same video or not.

Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2006, 09:48:40 pm »

The link still works for me.

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
bsfins
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2006, 10:04:49 pm »

I saw it thanks to Lee.....I hate that site...I'll get lost watching all the stupid stuff....
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2006, 10:49:21 pm »

Giving money is a Biblical principle. there are several reasons for it and none of which are because God needs money.  Knowing the word of God is another principle and yet knowing God's prophets (by their fruits) is even another Biblical principle commanded by the Bible.
Following a "false profits" is no ones fault but their own.  Anyone who falls into this con man's farce does so on their own accord.  He clearly isn't representing the word of God let alone the love of Him. Anyone who sends him money does so out of guilt and/or greed and not because they have a relationship with God.

In truth ... this man is much more blasphemous than Dan Brown's fictional story.

Amen CF!!!!  You should give willingly and not out of guilt, compulsion, or necessity.  Also, while it's great to give to charities, your tithe (10%) should go to the church you regularly attend. 
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray