Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:44:20 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  The 5 things game.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Print
Author Topic: The 5 things game.  (Read 83515 times)
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #210 on: June 22, 2006, 03:50:03 pm »

Hate
Love
Love
Hate
Love

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #211 on: June 22, 2006, 06:44:51 pm »

Dave 4/5
Brian 3/5
AZ     2/5
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #212 on: June 23, 2006, 08:55:13 am »

love
love
hate
love
love
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2006, 12:10:40 pm »

Brian 3/5
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2006, 01:16:51 pm »

Hate
Love
Hate
Love
Hate

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2006, 02:12:08 pm »

AZ 5/5....... WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

Lobster-  Can't stand it.  I like some seafood, but strictly clams, oysters, fish, squid and shrimp.  Lobster, crab, scallops and mussels just don't appeal to me

Telling jokes- I'm a natural comedian

Tequilla-  Ughhhhh, I can't stand that stuff.  If I want to do a shot, just pour me some good ol' Jack Daniels. 

Reading novels- There is nothing like a good book when there is nothing else to do.  I have a huge collection at my house and I always travel with one (eat your heart out Maine). 

Sunbathing-  This explains why I'm as white as a ghost, and why I always end up red after a football game or a trip to a theme park..... I can't stand laying around doing nothing for the purpose of darker skin.  After one particularly nasty burn at a baseball game, I started using sunblock at games or outdoor trips. 

AZ, you are up!!!  It's great that someone completely different gets a turn. 
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2006, 04:47:45 pm »

Sweet. Let's see here.....

Clowns
Country Music
MTV
Flying
Applebee's

Good Luck!!!!!  Wink

bsfins
« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2006, 05:41:03 pm »

Hmmm Az...

Clowns - Hate
Country Music - Love
MTV - Hate
Flying - Hate
Applebee's - Love
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2006, 05:59:25 pm »

Hmmm Az...

Clowns - Hate
Country Music - Love
MTV - Hate
Flying - Hate
Applebee's - Love

Holy sheep shit that was obviously wayyyyyy to easy. Good job B, 5/5 on the first guess. You obviously know me pretty well.

Clowns - I don't know why but there are only two things in this world I am truly afraid of. Clowns being one and Flying being the other. I punched a clown at a haunted house once then went running away like a little girl.

Country Music - As much as I love my hard rock and heavy metal, I grew up on Country Music. I love old school country.

MTV - What actually happened to the station that used to play music videos when I was growing up. I miss Headbangers ball and a variety of music. Now every time I turn on that channel I either see some piece of shit rap/hip hop thug infested video, some crybaby emo shit, or this new age pop crap with Ashlee Simpson and Kelly Clarkson. That's if you actually see a fucking music video. 90% of the time you get some horrible show like "Yo Mama" or "Nick Cannon's Wild and Out", or "8th & Ocean", or "Making the Band" or...I could go on & on. Are you fucking kidding me does anyone really watch this shit?

Flying - See above. I have flown on occasion and I will but boy do I hate every minute of it. I am the jumpiest person in the world on a plane. Every bump I am looking around all terrified and shit. I am flying to Seattle on July 14th to get ready for my Alaskan Cruise, and not looking forward to that part. I will drive to most places unless it is over 18 hours of drive time then I will get on a plane.

Applebee's - is one of my favorite places to eat. They have great food and their reverse happy hour from 10 to close I can get trashed on their 22 ounce beers for cheap.

OK B, you're up!!!!  Smiley

bsfins
« Reply #219 on: June 23, 2006, 09:17:50 pm »

Other than the Clowns (because I used to be one)..WORD!

1.) New Cars
2.) Oral Sex
3.) Small Breasts
4.) Fried Chicken
5.) Bob Costas
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #220 on: June 23, 2006, 09:26:12 pm »

Other than the Clowns (because I used to be one)..WORD!

1.) New Cars
2.) Oral Sex
3.) Small Breasts
4.) Fried Chicken
5.) Bob Costas

Love
Love
Hate
Love
Hate
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #221 on: June 24, 2006, 10:45:39 am »

hate
love
hate
love
hate
bsfins
« Reply #222 on: June 24, 2006, 11:12:25 am »

That's all I was waiting for atleast one other answer...because..
Tommy..0/5
Brian ..1/5

Well this should be pretty easy now...
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #223 on: June 24, 2006, 02:21:18 pm »

Hate
Hate
Love
Hate
Love

A big guy like you hating fried chicken???  You have GOT to be kidding me
bsfins
« Reply #224 on: June 24, 2006, 02:57:00 pm »

Tommy got them,but it's really easy when you 0/5 the first time....

1.) New Cars - I hate them with a passion,they're plastic,disposable,Garbage...Too many computer componants
2.) Oral Sex -This is a love,that as I've gotten older turned to a hate...If I give oral,the first time,she starts to expect it everytime..It's special occasion thing other wise....I have this fear od teeth in my johnson region....
3.) Small Breasts - I love them...Sure the big Boobs bounce and do the Jiggly,jiggly thing...but give me an athletic women with small perky breasts...YOWSER! SW-ING!
4.) fried chicken - Fiirst off,I'm not a fan of YARD bird anyways,so let's deepfry it and make it worse...What a waste,I hate this stuff with a passion,unless it's like chicken fingers,or cut up boneless little piece..YUCK..Gross not good for you..
5.) Bob Costas - I like the guy,He can ramble on about baseball for hours...I enjoy his insight,even if i don't agree with it.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 02:59:35 pm by Lil B » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray