Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:25:59 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  2 more jays pitchers hit the DL
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2 more jays pitchers hit the DL  (Read 2658 times)
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« on: June 10, 2006, 03:05:47 am »

Gustavo Chacin and pete walker (who both suck) will be heading to the DL and joining fellow team mates A.J Burnett and John MacDonald.

The DL is getting really crowded this year

But there is good news, no i didn't save a load of money on my car insurance by switching to geico. Blue jays made a hellva comeback against the Tigers by scoring 8 runs in the 8th inning to go from down 5-2 to up 10-5.

Shea hit a pinch hit homerun that sparked a comeback for the ages. all 9 players in the lineup got at least one hit in the inning.

Yeah i know edge. there sure isn't a major league type offense were seeing here. Rios sucks, Wells is overated, Glaus is on roids, what else do you think i should put on this.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 04:15:44 am »

Yeah, I love Todd Jones. I think his ERA against the AL East this year is 18 digits long.
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 12:01:44 am »

it appears Gustavo will be on the DL for four weeks. great, just great.

Maine, one question, what do you see in gustavo. I remember you saying how you love the kid and saying something like he will be a star someday, or something along those lines. I'm not seeing the kid you are. He walks alot of batters, he doesn't go far into the game. i'm starting to think the only reason why you said those things about chacin was just to make me feel somewhat happy.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray