Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:15:50 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  **Roethlisburger in accident**
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: **Roethlisburger in accident**  (Read 14813 times)
Cali Phins Fan

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2006, 09:44:24 pm »

Does anyone know if it is optional to wear a helmet in PA?  I know in California it is mandatory.
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 09:47:31 pm »

Yes its optional.

Just seen the news, he is fucked up!! He most def. will not play this year!!

BeefStewert
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2006, 01:12:08 am »

I read he crashed a Hayabusa (DeathMachine #1).  That is a long fucking way away from the Harleys or choppers he claims were safe in this interview.  In this story he put down sport bikes.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2481004

ESPN: How much do you view riding a motorcycle as a risk?
Roethlisberger: I think it can be a risk. It depends on how you ride. I don't ride a sport bike. If I'm riding a sport bike and trying to do tricks, and going 200 miles down the highway, that's probably pretty stupid. But when you're riding a Harley or a chopper and you're riding with a group of people and you're not on the highway and you're cruising, you're relaxing. I don't think its as much of a risk as people make it out to be.

ESPN: What is the difference between what you're talking about, recreational riding, and what Kellen Winslow was doing? What kind of bike do you ride?
Roethlisberger: I ride a Harley and a chopper. Those are the two bikes I ride the most.

ESPN: Are those viewed a top of the line, high performance cycles?
Roethlisberger: They are like, it would be like riding in a Cadillac compared to a Ferrari, which is a sport bike. It's a luxury motorcycle. You know it's relaxing. You don't pop wheelies, because it's pretty hard to do it anyway. So you just keep two wheels on the ground and you just ride.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 12:16:41 pm by BeefStewert » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray