You and I seem to be fairly simpatico on a number of players this year. I absolutely LOVE Isaiah Simmons, and believe he is the 2nd best defensive player in this class. I hope whoever drafts him stops the whole "safety experiment" that Clemson seemed determined to keep trying, and lock him in as the weakside linebacker. That way you can still utilize his coverage skills (which are top shelf for a backer), but still keep him up in the front 7 to use his ball attacking skills in all the different ways he can impact a game.
Dream scenario: Draft Tua at #5, Simmons slides a little into the #9-#12 range, Miami packages their #18 and 1-2 of our surplus 2nd rounders over 2020/2021 and moves up to get Simmons. Then, at #26, scoop Tyler Biadasz to anchor the interior O-line for the next decade.
Sweet football dreams are made of these...
That would be the most ideal draft, A+.