Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:43:34 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2009 TDMMC Fantasy Football
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Print
Author Topic: 2009 TDMMC Fantasy Football  (Read 40133 times)
bsfins
« Reply #150 on: December 02, 2009, 02:51:36 pm »

^^^been there,those Linger...or worse you played the wrong guy,the guy you played only gave you 4 points,and the guy on your bench score 18...I can handle the weeks where my enitre team,inculding the bench didn't score enough to win...I got beat...No problem...
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2009, 12:19:29 pm »

Must win for me this week to keep the #1 seed.  Lot of teams still in it. With 2 games left it all still up for grabs
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 12:30:47 pm by Pats2006 » Logged

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2009, 02:58:25 pm »

One garbage time run from Ray Rice and I lose fantasy by 1 point.  It's been that kind of a season for the 4lifers.  I was hoping to win my last 4 games and play spoiler.  I will go for 3 out of 4 this week against stinkfish, who demolished me by 50 points in Week 1.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2009, 03:27:47 pm »

That Ray Rice miracle saved me from my own idiocy. I had changed Carney out of the K slots of the other teams I had him on, but left him active in this league. It almost cost me a win...

I felt your pain though...I've lost 1 pointers on garbage time stats, and it is not a pleasant thing at all.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2009, 11:46:11 pm »

I finish a disappointing season with a victory over 3rd and Stink.  I won 3 out of my last four games.  Just think, if I hadn't overslept I'd have been 7-7.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
bsfins
« Reply #155 on: December 15, 2009, 12:14:18 am »

Well, no matter how I add it up...I'm out of the playoffs...Stl is in if the tie breakers are total points...She beat me 25 points....

We're all 7-7...for 1 spot in the playoffs...
Stl 1205
Lil b 1180
Binge 1175 (even though he beat me twice)
Guru 1061

Good luck to evetyone in the playoffs next week...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 12:17:56 am by Lil B » Logged
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #156 on: December 15, 2009, 12:20:21 am »

Considering how bad my team f'd me over, I am surprised.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #157 on: December 15, 2009, 02:23:52 pm »

WOOOOOOOOOOO WEHEY YEAH!!!!

I finally moved out of last place in my third season Smiley
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #158 on: December 16, 2009, 06:55:02 pm »

^^^ Next year you shock the world and make the playoffs...I'm calling it now.

Interesting first round matchup...Redzone Freakfest vs Return to Glory, in an "immediate rematch" of the regular season finale, in which we battled to a 130-130 shootout tie. I'm not sure we will top the Over on that one, but I still expect a high scoring affair.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #159 on: December 21, 2009, 01:32:42 am »

Gotta love when both playoff games are tied,with the Monday night game deciding who stay,who goes.... Cheesy
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #160 on: December 21, 2009, 10:22:44 am »

Those frisky St Louis Stallions pretty much have their side wrapped up, as Hoodie is done and they just need 1 point from Steve Smith.

The tie on the other side will be a fight though... Return to Glory (Kurt) has the Giants-D and I have the Giants TE, Kevin Boss. We finished the regular season off with a monster 130-130 tie, so no surprise to see us battling down to the final player in the playoffs.

Good stuff...this is what makes the game so damned fun.

~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #161 on: December 21, 2009, 10:23:13 pm »

I'm still in depression over my season, although landing a new job helps heal it somewhat.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #162 on: December 22, 2009, 12:52:51 pm »

Congratulations to StL Stallions and Return to Glory on making it to the Finals. Good luck to both of ya, and may the best GM win!

~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #163 on: December 22, 2009, 01:24:20 pm »

I feel bad for alk3hol,Put's up 126 points,that would have taken anyone away...For nothing...My luck after that,the next week I'd get a 68..... Cheesy
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #164 on: December 22, 2009, 04:10:10 pm »

^ I'm sure he will have no problem beating my rag tag, duct taped together, walking wounded bunch of guys.  Smiley

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray