Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:24:10 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Titans
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Titans  (Read 3217 times)
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2022, 04:30:13 pm »

Dolphins' ownership.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2022, 07:09:30 pm »

The replay might have been the right call, but there was a clear fumble.  Had the refs let the play continue and declared the Dolphins in possession, they would've gotten it right.

It didn't matter, since we sucked anyway, but that was important.
Didn't a Dolphin come out of the pile with the ball? Usually whoever has the ball on the bottom of the pile is given possession.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2022, 01:25:18 am »

Didn't a Dolphin come out of the pile with the ball? Usually whoever has the ball on the bottom of the pile is given possession.

Yes, they did, but it's not how the rule works, I don't think.

Because they didn't call it a fumble on the field, the refs didn't declare it Dolphins ball...they didn't "sort the pile" to determine possession.  Even though they did.  The rule is that you have to see the possession on the replay, I think, which is dumb.

I think they just need to update the rule.

I drink your milkshake!
NoFish

'07 Phins Team Photo

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2022, 03:51:44 pm »

ROFLMAO!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy

Well, the fat lady has sung & left the stadium. But before she left she showed us how to make sushi. You send the Miami Dull-fish to Tenn., then watch the Titans carve them up into little pieces  Cheesy

Glad to see Tannehill come back & bite them on the ass and knock them out of the play-offs. Well done   Cheesy Cheesy

If I remember correctly, their great 7 game win streak only included 1 team above 500. The rest were losers just like them.  BFD!!

I bet they ruled the day they got rid of Tannehill.

Oh well, there is always next year, right DULL-FISH fans??

The Definition of KaKa?...The Miami DUL-phins!!
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2022, 12:36:55 am »

Flores gets mine. In such an important game the team should have been fired up early and came out flat, the defense went back to being too conservative - yet still couldn't cover tight ends or running backs on crucial plays. This isn't a new problem, and seems to be worse when we aren't blitzing - yet again we abandoned what worked last season and during the recent winning stretch, and this is what happens. It's frustrating and stupid.

Dishonorable mentions to our offensive coordinators - Duke is picking up and average 7 yards a carry, so we limit/abandon the rushing game? I know we were behind from the start, but you just don't give that sort of gift up, even if it's just to keep the opposition honest and give Tua and co more time...

Speaking of which, our offensive line sucked again today. I'd love to know what's the average time Tua has on his completed passes because I'm willing to bet it's well below the league average per pass. Every once in a while they do something decent and it results in the bomb to Waddle, or Brissett's incomplete bomb (which IMO should have got a PI flag, but drew a roughing the passer penalty), but it's just not enough to get the ball deep often. When our OL is this bad in pass protection, sticking with a "bomb it long as often as we can" plan (in wet weather) is seriously flawed.

The NFL highlights package didn't feature the Tua misses/overthrows mentioned by other people, so I'll have to trust they were bad enough to undo the good ones they showed (and IMO they were very good to excellent). His fumbles were very frustrating to see - you could easily say they were rookie mistakes, but he should have been better prepared (at least mentally) for the conditions.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 02:05:16 am by Downunder Dolphan » Logged
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2022, 07:09:08 am »

The funniest part of your post to me is the fact you think our administration learns anything from their mistakes.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2022, 08:18:42 am »

How about the front office for not signing Brady after 2019.

They should have given every single pick they had for the next four years. 

I keep waiting for you to tear your shirt off in the middle of a post, throw it into the imaginary stands, and walk out of TDMMC while waving to everyone. 
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2022, 08:23:04 am »

ROFLMAO!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy

Well, the fat lady has sung & left the stadium. But before she left she showed us how to make sushi. You send the Miami Dull-fish to Tenn., then watch the Titans carve them up into little pieces  Cheesy

Glad to see Tannehill come back & bite them on the ass and knock them out of the play-offs. Well done   Cheesy Cheesy

If I remember correctly, their great 7 game win streak only included 1 team above 500. The rest were losers just like them.  BFD!!

Oh well, there is always next year, right DULL-FISH fans??

Is it really trash talking if the people you are saying it to agree with you completely?  We all know the Dolphins suck.  We all know their winning streak was against high school teams.  None of us were particularly surprised that the Titans kicked their asses.  And all of us know that the Dolphins failed Tannehill, not the other way around.  And lastly, none of us have high hopes for next year either.   You aren't a very good trash talker. 
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2022, 08:45:49 am »

Is it really trash talking if the people you are saying it to agree with you completely?  We all know the Dolphins suck.  We all know their winning streak was against high school teams.  None of us were particularly surprised that the Titans kicked their asses.  And all of us know that the Dolphins failed Tannehill, not the other way around.  And lastly, none of us have high hopes for next year either.   You aren't a very good trash talker.  

He's also not a very good troll.  If you look at his posting history, you'll see why.  Hell, he won't even state which team he roots for.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray