Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:45:08 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Acceptance of homosexuals in professional sport
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Acceptance of homosexuals in professional sport  (Read 2494 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2022, 04:32:36 pm »

This statement is bullshit.   None of this is considered throwing it in your face and I don't see anyone complaining about these actions where I am.  

So you're telling me nobody in your area was upset about "Heather has two mommies"?

You're telling me that there wasn't outrage recently over a pretend memo home in which among other things  the teacher was going to go by "Mx" to comply with the new Florida law?

Etc.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2022, 06:54:26 pm »

This statement is bullshit.   None of this is considered throwing it in your face and I don't see anyone complaining about these actions where I am.
And where are you?
I'd like to see if any books have recently been banned there.

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2022, 08:19:58 pm »

So you're telling me nobody in your area was upset about "Heather has two mommies"?

You're telling me that there wasn't outrage recently over a pretend memo home in which among other things  the teacher was going to go by "Mx" to comply with the new Florida law?

Etc.

I'm sure there was but not from anyone I know. 
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2022, 08:24:55 pm »

I'm sure there was but not from anyone I know. 

Not anyone you know?  *YOU* were bothered by the Mx. memo.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2022, 10:24:51 pm »

Not anyone you know?  *YOU* were bothered by the Mx. memo.

Because IMO, You're either a Mister or Missus.... regardless of if you're married or not.   And what you identify as doesn't change that.   Kids don't need to be confused by that shit.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2022, 02:01:35 pm »

This statement is bullshit.   None of this is considered throwing it in your face and I don't see anyone complaining about these actions where I am.  

+1
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2022, 02:05:24 pm »

Etc.

There's always going to be that 10% of extremists on both sides that are just whacked, like you on the left and others on the right; but 80% of the population don't give a crap about issues that are pushed by the media for ratings and to create division in the country.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray