Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 10:28:29 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Niners Draft Pick Watch 2022
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Niners Draft Pick Watch 2022  (Read 2410 times)
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2022, 10:50:34 am »

In other words, We are looking forward to the 49ers to do great in the standings for the Dolphins to get pick 1-10 or am I saying this wrong Huh

Yeah, other way around. We need them to do as badly as possible. Period. If they get 6 wins, we will likely get a top 10 pick. If they get 7, we probably won't. If they get 8 wins, we're likely talking 14-16th pick, unless they make the playoffs (in which case it's worse since playoff teams get their picks after everyone else).
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2022, 11:18:53 am »

Yeah, other way around. We need them to do as badly as possible. Period. If they get 6 wins, we will likely get a top 10 pick. If they get 7, we probably won't. If they get 8 wins, we're likely talking 14-16th pick, unless they make the playoffs (in which case it's worse since playoff teams get their picks after everyone else).

Yeah, it's a crapshoot every season. Sometimes the #1 pick goes to a 4 win team, other times a 1 win team. A lot of this will hinder on how the rest of the NFC does.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2022, 11:21:24 am »

God, Niners looked really bad last night.

I always thought that Garrapolo was at least serviceable, but he looked super terrible -- couldn't hit open guys.  And had no protection even if he could. 

Broncos also looked like ass.  What an ugly game.

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2022, 12:28:14 pm »

LT Trent Williams left the game with a high ankle sprain. No timetable yet, but he could out for several weeks since that is a tough injury.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2022, 04:01:15 pm »

I always thought that Garrapolo was at least serviceable, but he looked super terrible -- couldn't hit open guys.  And had no protection even if he could. 

Yeah, I've thought of Tua as Garrapolo-esque, but geez Tua is much better at throwing the ball.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2022, 12:05:47 am »

If the defense keeps playing like they did tonight, they'll drag SF into the playoffs all alone...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2022, 12:13:03 am »

Jimmy G has more playoff success than any quarterback since the Marino ERA.

Oh shit, he already has almost as much success as Marino in the postseason

Jimmy G has appeared in two conference title games and 1 Super Bowl.

I think Marino appeared in three conference title games and one Super Bowl
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 04:20:41 am by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2022, 01:47:28 am »

^^^ ouch... ^^^

Evil

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2022, 08:44:37 am »

My initial reaction to the Rams getting stomped by the Bills was correct, this team isn't that good and will probably miss the playoffs.

Anyone's division but sadly, I would put the Niners as the favorites now.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2022, 04:52:52 pm »

Just gonna ignore this thread until later in the season, the Niners are very likely winning the division as the Cards and Rams are both going to miss the playoffs.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2022, 06:26:32 pm »

^^^ Despite losing their heir-apparent at QB as well as losing the best OT in the game for a big portion of the season, I expect them to be in the NFCC, fighting for another trip to the SB.

~ Micah Leggat
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2022, 09:01:33 am »

49ers deal for Christian McCaffrey...loving it. I've loved thte kid since he was tearing up the record books at Stanford. Hopefully he is with us for the long haul!

~ Micah Leggat
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2022, 09:37:00 am »

49ers deal for Christian McCaffrey...loving it. I've loved thte kid since he was tearing up the record books at Stanford. Hopefully he is with us for the long haul!

It's a nice haul for the Panthers too. Trying to be unbiased, it's a good move by San Fran because they are going all in right now and why not? The NFC is incredibly weak this year and they can make it to the Superbowl just as much as anyone else. Rams look spent and Kyler Murray is cursing at his coach on TV, so that ain't sustainable. Once you're in the Superbowl, just gotta win one more game to be champs. Any Given Sunday.

As a Dolphins fan, I always hated the trades we made during the Waddle draft and I hate them even more now.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2022, 08:21:14 pm »

After the sports talking heads spent the week talking about how McCaffrey brings such crazy versatility to the Niners offense, he goes out and has a rushing TD, a receiving TD and even a passing TD.

That was a fun game to watch...

~ Micah Leggat
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2022, 02:39:56 pm »

2022 SF draft pick watch is over.
The pick is DEN's problem now.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray