Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:00:12 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Predictions - Super Bowl
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: Who will win it all?
Pittsburgh   -12 (54.5%)
Seattle   -10 (45.5%)
Total Voters: 0

Author Topic: Predictions - Super Bowl  (Read 6804 times)
JMoney13

JMoney134u
Email
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2006, 06:49:10 pm »

Seattle 38
Pittsburgh 16

Big Ben duplicates Dan the Man's only Super Bowl and will never find his way to one again.

2005 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball Champion
DolFan619
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2006, 12:33:52 pm »

Pittsburgh- 28

Seattle- 27
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2006, 02:14:59 pm »

Wow, just wow. Alexander wiil be lucky to get 50 yds rushing here and Seattle is missing 1 thing, and thats a threat at TE. Without that, they can't beat Pitt.

Enjoy the blowout:

Pitt 42
Seattle 10

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2006, 02:58:02 pm »

Wow, just wow. Alexander wiil be lucky to get 50 yds rushing here and Seattle is missing 1 thing, and thats a threat at TE. Without that, they can't beat Pitt.

No TE? You must be thinking about the Broncos.  The best TE in the SB is playing for Seattle...Jerramy Stevens.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2006, 03:11:58 pm »

No TE? You must be thinking about the Broncos.  The best TE in the SB is playing for Seattle...Jerramy Stevens.

Heath Miller is a pretty damned good TE for a rookie. In fact, he had one more TD than Stevens this season.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2006, 03:13:01 pm »

Jerramy Stevens is certainly a threat at TE...

What you forget is that Seattle has one of the best O-line in the league, and Pittsburgh wins games by blitzing the lights out.

What are they gonna do when Polamalu gets stood up at the line every time and leaves the deep middle wide open?

Lights out...  blitz all day long, it'll be D-Jax deep and Shaun on the screen.  Watch it!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2006, 03:34:19 pm »

Heath Miller is a pretty damned good TE for a rookie. In fact, he had one more TD than Stevens this season.
I like Heath Miller...he was the primary TE on the Nimrods' title run in YJFF this season ( Grin ), but I still think Jerramy Stevens has a little more talent.

What are they gonna do when Polamalu gets stood up at the line every time and leaves the deep middle wide open?

Lights out...  blitz all day long, it'll be D-Jax deep and Shaun on the screen.  Watch it!

Exactly...I think Pittsburgh is in for a little bit of a surprise against the 'Hawks O-line.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
crazy_scar_man
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Gaylick

321832691 mkilmurry
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2006, 06:00:05 pm »

In an unprecendented move, A J Hawk joins the Seahawks before the season is even over and kills five Steeler players on one tackle.
CRASSMONSTER
Uber Member

F U Crassmonster me anywhere

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2006, 07:29:06 pm »

DOLPHINS by 3

It's been a while.......
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2006, 12:03:49 am »

Steelers 31
Seahawks, 28

Won in OT by a field goal.

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
TEKGOD
Uber Member

It's all about the U

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2006, 12:33:16 pm »

PIT  28
SEA 24

I am not impressed with Seattle. They beat up on a heavily injured Panthers squad at home, & their regular season schedule was weak. Their key victiories against teams like Dallas were decided by 4 or less points. They haven't faced a defense like Pittsburgh's. Steelers cover.
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2006, 11:56:23 pm »

I just thought I'd pull this thread to the top to remind people of what they were saying prior to the game.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray