Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:01:50 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Bengal's Chris Henry Kicked Out Of League!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Bengal's Chris Henry Kicked Out Of League!  (Read 4603 times)
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« on: April 03, 2008, 02:07:55 am »

well that's just my guess on what's going to happen....  moron was picked up for assaulting an 18 year old.  good job!

on a side note guess this means they'll keep ocho cinco

EDIT:

another side note:  did anyone see ocho cinco's ESPN interview?  it came on the second i posted this originally.  i think his problem is that his balls are the same size as his brain.

Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry charged with assault
14 minutes ago
Buzz Up

Cincinnati Bengals football pl…
AP - Apr 2, 11:33 pm EDT
NFL Gallery
CINCINNATI (AP)—Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry has been accused of punching an 18-year-old man in the face and breaking his car window with a beer bottle, according to court documents filed Wednesday.

Henry, 24, was charged with misdemeanor assault and criminal damaging in the Monday incident in Cincinnati. A warrant for his arrest was issued in Hamilton County Municipal Court.

The player has had a string of problems with police. He most recently was in court last week after being ticketed for driving with expired Kentucky license plates. He paid $149, according to the Hamilton County Municipal Court records.

Henry, who was arrested four times during a 14-month span, was suspended by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for the first half of last season for repeatedly violating the league’s conduct policy.

A message seeking comment was left late Wednesday for Henry’s attorney, Robert Lotz.

Bengals spokesman Jack Brennan said the team is aware of the charges but declined comment.

The player’s agent, Marvin Frazier, said Henry gave him a different version of events but declined to elaborate.

“I was told it didn’t happen that way,” Frazier said.

According to an affidavit filed in Hamilton County, Henry was identified by Gregory Meyer, whose hometown was not listed, and an eyewitness. The eyewitness claimed Henry punched Meyer, causing “visible injury.” Henry then threw a beer bottle at Meyer’s car, breaking the rear passenger window, according to the affidavit.

After his most recent arrest, Henry pleaded guilty to letting minors drink alcohol in a hotel room he had rented. He served two days in jail.

The Bengals issued a statement expressing frustration with Henry when he was in traffic court a year ago for driving with a suspended license.

Following his NFL suspension, Henry caught 21 passes for 343 yards and two touchdowns.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 02:21:19 am by TonyB0D » Logged
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 02:09:46 am »

What is wrong with these people?  I guess it's no different than some thuggy kid I knew growing up.  All the money and high stakes in the world can't make you act like a normal person, if you're hell bent on being a jackass.

I drink your milkshake!
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 10:16:42 am »

I wish he could get his head on straight.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 11:39:57 am »

A thug is a thug, regardless of what he does for a living.

I hope he gets at least a full year suspension like Pac Man. 
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 02:05:55 pm »

BUMP:

He was cut by the Bengals, instantly.  He's obviuosly going to get banned for at LEAST a year from Goodell, but I'm wagering on life.

cue tommy saying:  "if he can straighten out, sign him to the veteran minimum, with performance and behavior-based incentives"
DolFan619
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 02:08:04 pm »

Some people just never get it.
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 03:15:43 pm »

In related news, and following the quick decision of the Bengals to cut Chris Henry, Chad Johnson was spotted beating up a granny at a local Walmart, witnesses said he was muttering "If it works for Chris, it might work for me"
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 03:26:07 pm »

I would have preferred for the Bungals to at least wait until the Police had CHARGED the guy with something...
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 06:26:14 pm »

I would have preferred for the Bungals to at least wait until the Police had CHARGED the guy with something...

The article says he was charged with misdemeanor assault and criminal damaging.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 07:09:16 pm »

In related news, and following the quick decision of the Bengals to cut Chris Henry, Chad Johnson was spotted beating up a granny at a local Walmart, witnesses said he was muttering "If it works for Chris, it might work for me"
HILARIOUS!  That's good comedy!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 09:06:12 pm »

BUMP:

He was cut by the Bengals, instantly.  He's obviuosly going to get banned for at LEAST a year from Goodell, but I'm wagering on life.

cue tommy saying:  "if he can straighten out, sign him to the veteran minimum, with performance and behavior-based incentives"

I wouldn't sign this dirtbag at all.  He only looks good because of Chad Johnson. 
JoblessJayFiedler

UCF sucks

ntensepin0y
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 09:27:38 pm »

as jim rome said...
"yes he is a good player, but he is even better as a criminal."
run_to_win
Uber Member
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 12:57:37 am »

Hypersensitive bullies should not frequent message boards.
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 02:03:11 pm »

Hey Chris ,  Canada is calling  Roll Eyes

Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 01:39:43 pm »

These problems start at the college level. They recruit the Biggest Pieces OS because they can play ball. They float through college being given the world and when it comes time for them to be adults they act like they are still on the street corner. They need to regulate the college ranks and not leave it up to each school. If each school is held accountable maybe things would change.

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray