Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:46:44 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game- Bucs (Preseason)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game- Bucs (Preseason)  (Read 3368 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« on: August 09, 2008, 10:25:11 pm »

OK, so we can't give it to an entire unit, so I'm giving it to defensive coordinator Paul Pasqualoni.  How many third down conversions did you allow tonight??  I can't even count them on my fingers!!!!  The Bucs dominated time of posession, especially in the 2nd quarter!!!  Finish the damned series for crying out loud!!!!

Honorable mention to John Beck.  He did nothing to break free from last season. 
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 10:26:31 pm »

Shame of the Game goes to the fact that I live in MA and couldn't watch the game at doctor Ds

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
DolFan619
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 10:38:37 pm »

I'll have to go with Defensive Coordinator Paul Pasqualoni as well, for my Shame of the Game.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 12:17:30 am »

I give mine to Beck.  He stepped in and his first play, threw a ball at an open receiver's feet, and behind him.

He looks SO UNCOMFORTABLE, just like he ended last season.  The best thing he did from there was to throw the ball out of bounds to avoid a sack.

It's preseason, and it's just the first series of plays, so I hate to rag on the guy too much, but I was hoping Beck would have some authority, but it looks like he hasn't progressed very much.

I drink your milkshake!
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 11:56:43 pm »

John Beck. He = shit.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray