Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:12:48 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Why can't Miami have players like these ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why can't Miami have players like these ?  (Read 3095 times)
simeon
Uber Member

« on: August 10, 2008, 08:11:26 pm »

Look at how these QB's preformed this week.

S. Rosenfels 10-15   137yrds     1TD
Brock Berlin  11-14   139yrds
Matt Ryan       9-15   113yrds     1TD

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 08:17:51 pm »

It's the preseason.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Rick
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 08:20:37 pm »

I would rather stick with the guy we already have....Chad Henne....he will be great!! Wink

Its just not football without something to pass around!!
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 10:56:00 pm »

Not to burst your bubble, but Miami did have one of these guys and he didn't play up to those numbers during the regular season.
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 11:07:40 pm »

Actually Miami had 2 of them and passed up the other one this last draft.
When Sage played 3rd string in Miami for several years he never got a real shot on leading the team.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 11:09:46 pm by simeon » Logged

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 03:09:39 pm »

In his two starts he didn't impress.

He did, however lead 2 come from behind victories.

It's true, though.  Wannestedt never gave him a shot because he kept switching between Feeley and Fiedler

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 04:46:23 pm »

I was at the game 2 years ago when Seth R. Brought us from behind to beat the Bills in the 4th quarter when we were behind like 24 points. I think he's gonna make a decent starting QB or the best back up in the Biz.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 06:14:35 pm »

I was at the game 2 years ago when Seth R. Brought us from behind to beat the Bills in the 4th quarter when we were behind like 24 points. I think he's gonna make a decent starting QB or the best back up in the Biz.

I agree about Sage ... always have. That was the greatest game I have ever had the priveledge of attending.  The few thousand Dolphin fans that were left at the end of the game certainly can attest to that!!   

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 09:06:09 pm »

Matt Ryan looked like a seasoned vet out there. Slinging the ball without hesistation, excellent arm strength, and lookedl ike a field general. Something good needs to happen atlanta.

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 11:36:56 pm »

I was a huge Sage fan after that. I was hoping he'd get a shot, but alas...
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 01:47:35 am »

I never liked Sage because Marino spoiled me.  Henne will be a good QB but I want another super quarterback (Peyton Manning/Dan Marino mold).
Dphins4me
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 12:39:48 pm »

Not to burst your bubble, but Miami did have one of these guys and he didn't play up to those numbers during the regular season.
  Did he ever get a real chance? 
Rick
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 01:51:07 pm »

I never liked Sage because Marino spoiled me.  Henne will be a good QB but I want another super quarterback (Peyton Manning/Dan Marino mold).

Chad Henne WILL be a super QB Wink...... I liked Sage when he was a Dolphin, he just never had the oppurtunity to be the starting QB from day 1 for a whole season....that 24 point comeback win over Buffalo was amazing....Rosenfels was great in that game!!

Berlin never really got a good look from the Dolphins or there fans while playing in Miami...it's preseason, he will cool of real soon!!

Its just not football without something to pass around!!
Tepop84
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2008, 03:56:35 pm »

Look at how these QB's preformed this week.

S. Rosenfels 10-15   137yrds     1TD
Brock Berlin  11-14   139yrds
Matt Ryan       9-15   113yrds     1TD

LOL I wish we still had Sage Rosenfels.  LOL.  What a loser he is.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray