Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:43:28 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Why I hate Miami Fans!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why I hate Miami Fans!  (Read 5281 times)
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« on: September 07, 2008, 10:30:44 pm »

Payback's a bitch, ain't it?

I get a text message right after Brady went down from someone I know thats a Miami fan saying "Ha-ha. I hope its a torn ACL".

Its cunts like this that make me hate Miami fans.  I hope the two of you fall down your stairs tonight break your necks and become Paraplegics or better yet I hope you die in your sleep tonight. "Payback's a bitch, ain't it"

I was disgusted at ESPN Cafe today to hear cheers when Brady went down. I understand that the Patriots are hated, but seriously? You are cheering a guys injury? I find that to be childish and disgusting.

^ Thank you I guess im not the only one that has noticed this.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 10:33:27 pm by Pats2006 » Logged

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 10:36:05 pm »

yeah, cause in an entire restaurant of fans of EVERY team, the three Miami fans in the place made ALL THAT NOISE, right?

Roll Eyes
Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 10:44:26 pm »

yeah, cause in an entire restaurant of fans of EVERY team, the three Miami fans in the place made ALL THAT NOISE, right?

Roll Eyes

Payback's a bitch, ain't it?

^ Grin Grin Grin

Evil  1 down and 1 to go.  Farve won't finish the season either.

Awww, Tom Brady is hurt.

I can't stop crying.

I wasn't at the restaurant but the site speaks for its self.

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 10:49:25 pm »

If it was any other QB, you'd be right in there too.
Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 10:54:17 pm »

If it was any other QB, you'd be right in there too.

I have more class then that.  How can you be happy that someone gets hurt? 

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 10:56:02 pm »

I didn't cheer when I saw him go down, but you can't honestly expect me to feel sorry for him or you, do you?

If we lost our QB, I certainly wouldn't be expecting sympathy from anyone else.

I don't condone openly cheering for a guy's injury, but don't look my way for well-wishes, either, because you won't get them.

I drink your milkshake!
Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 11:05:09 pm »

I didn't cheer when I saw him go down, but you can't honestly expect me to feel sorry for him or you, do you?

If we lost our QB, I certainly wouldn't be expecting sympathy from anyone else.

I don't condone openly cheering for a guy's injury, but don't look my way for well-wishes, either, because you won't get them.

Not saying everyone should be sending Brady get well cards but when you wish or are openly happy that someone gets hurt thats wrong! Shit like Pay backs a bitch.  Brady its payback that your the NFL's MVP so I am glad that your hurt!!  YEA

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 11:09:49 pm »

Maybe that comment was directed at all the rub-it-in Pats fans...?  Not necessarily at Brady himself?
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 11:17:40 pm »

Pats,

I'm not happy Brady got hurt, because I like the Pats to suffer when healthy,  like last year.  Delicious.

I'm not happy Brady got hurt because now the Pats may end up with a sick high round pick.

But don't get all "Miami fans suck", because when Dan Marino tore his achilles heel, I got jump for joy "ha ha your boy's down" messages from: Pats fans, Jets fans, Bills fans, Raiders fans, Cowboys fans, Giants fans, (and these are only the ones I remember).  Most fans are like this.

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
ethurst2
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 11:20:53 pm »

I'd hate to say that ALL Miami fans take that stance of cheering when someone gets hurt.

I'm from a different school. I would want to go up against Tom Brady or Peyton Manning. If you're a coach, you want your guys to go against the best and try to beat the best.

I don't wish injury on anyone at all. It's the Sportcasters and that bastion up in Bristol that make people like Brady and others seem "mythical". If you met these guys personally, you'd probably have a different opinion of them.

The classiest move that I'd ever seen was when Dan Marino went down in 94 versus the Browns and was out for the year. Of all fans, the Buffalo Bill fans sent him get well cards with no malice behind it. They obviously respected seeing Marino and Jim Kelly on the same field.

But they hated Brian Cox.

Brady could have just sprained his knee.

bsfins
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 11:24:32 pm »

Yeah maybe it's because you Just give off SUCH a warm and fuzzy Vibe.... Roll Eyes

Or Maybe it's because Ohhh wait you're on a Dolphins message baiord Whining about Dolphin fans?

And the Point of this thread is?
ethurst2
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 11:24:42 pm »

I know that Belichick gets a bad rap, but in the Patriots game at Dolphin Stadium last year when Ronnie Brown tore his ACL, the first thing that Bill Belichick asked Cam was how was Ronnie Brown doing and to tell Brown that he admired his talent. Belichick has always admired Ronnie Brown.

That's a classy move by a coach that's known to be distant.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 11:29:55 pm »

Fewer Phins fans cheered when Brady went down than the number of patriots fans who would've cheered if "any" Dolphins player went down. I see a lot more sociopathic idiot patriot fans than I do sociopathic idiot phins fans...and I know a lot more phins fans.

In closing, fukk the patriots...they can deal with their injuries like everyone else.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
SportsChick
YJFF Member
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 11:34:50 pm »

Groups around my table at ESPN were yelling down goes Brady! WOO HOO. I don't expect them to feel bad, but to cheer openly about an injury like that is classles, period.

I'm the girl that makes men jealous of my husband

I hate Red Sox and Patriots bandwagon fans. They give the rest of us a bad name
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 11:39:47 pm »

Thread Locked.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray