Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:21:28 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Miami is moving on up...........
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Miami is moving on up...........  (Read 3439 times)
Defense54
Uber Member

« on: October 07, 2008, 04:35:55 pm »

The NFL Power Rankings:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings?MSNHPHMA

We broke the Top 20!  We are 1 spot away from Top half of the NFL at #17 !

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 04:59:45 pm »

Wow.... and quite a jump at that as well.  Moved up 7 spots. 
Jim Gray
Global Moderator
Uber Member

'72 - The Perfect Season

texasjimgray
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 05:13:13 pm »

Everyone knows Fox isn't fair and balanced.  Did you even bother looking at CBS?

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/11013951

Just in case someone is comically handicapped, I should point out that I'm kidding.  , That said, CBS Sportsline has Miami at 21. 

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 05:28:10 pm »

ESPN has us up 3 spots this week at 23. This is more in lione to whereI would put us ... not that I'm complaining.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2008, 05:31:09 pm »

Everyone knows Fox isn't fair and balanced.  Did you even bother looking at CBS?

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/11013951

Just in case someone is comically handicapped, I should point out that I'm kidding.  , That said, CBS Sportsline has Miami at 21. 

As a matter of fact I didn't........ Huh  Anyhow I'm still good with 21 . At the begining of the season when we were ranked 30-31 by most other boards I stated I would be happy going 8-8 and breaking into the Top 20. I think by the end of the season we will again be considered a Top half /Top 16 Team by all boards. That would be a huge acomplishment going from #32 to Legit #16 in one season.  Wink

Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 05:33:01 pm »

ESPN has us up 3 spots this week at 23. This is more in lione to whereI would put us ... not that I'm complaining.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

Sorry but we are a better team then Both Atlanta and the Saints. I like us at 20-21.

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2008, 05:35:14 pm »

^Atlanta....yes

Saints....I don't know...they have a pretty good offense....but I'll say yes because I'm a homer Grin
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2008, 08:40:07 am »

Sorry but we are a better team then Both Atlanta and the Saints. I like us at 20-21.

Then you must believe we are better than the Packers too.  "Matt Ryan won at Lambeau Field. That means he can win anywhere." I say let us win another before we get excited.  San Diego isn't good team right now and I'm not sure New England is either.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
simeon
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2008, 09:23:40 am »

Then you must believe we are better than the Packers too.  "Matt Ryan won at Lambeau Field. That means he can win anywhere." I say let us win another before we get excited.  San Diego isn't good team right now and I'm not sure New England is either.
I hope the phins keep winning and stay around 20 on the rankings, I like seeing this team stay under the radar.

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten son, and whom ever shall believe in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2008, 05:09:18 pm »

I just want to break the Top 16 and be considered in the Top half of the NFL again.

Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2008, 06:29:00 pm »

Anytime that you see a power ranking where the Broncos are not #1 you should immediately question the validity of that power ranking.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2008, 07:28:08 pm »

Anytime that you see a power ranking where the Broncos are not #1 you should immediately question the validity of that power ranking.

Hey D_B.  Double or nothing.  I still haven't left that big pile of poop on your front porch that I owe you from 2005 when the Dolphins tore the Broncos a new asshole on opening day. 

Wanna let it ride into this year?

Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2008, 07:35:38 pm »

Hey D_B.  Double or nothing.  I still haven't left that big pile of poop on your front porch that I owe you from 2005 when the Dolphins tore the Broncos a new asshole on opening day. 

Wanna let it ride into this year?

Its up to Frimp. I'm already committed to a winner/sig line bet with him so if you 2 want to combine to come up with something, thats cool. (However it won't be necessary cause Denver will roll Miami). But in the case that Denver's charter hits the side of a mountain in Colorado and they lose with the Replacements then you two will get to choose the avatar/sig line of your choice.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 01:11:59 am »

I don't know if I'd take that bet Tommy...........They got the refs on their side.......... Roll Eyes

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 07:53:05 am »

I don't know if I'd take that bet Tommy...........They got the refs on their side.......... Roll Eyes

It's basically a double or nothing bet, considering I've already won one time:

http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/forums/index.php?topic=6198.0
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray