Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:14:42 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Heads are gonna roll for this shit!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Heads are gonna roll for this shit!!!!!  (Read 11288 times)
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 01:16:02 pm »

Do you ever think before you type?
Seriously man manage your expectations.
Yes the Fins gave away that game yesterday but number one losing to the Texans is nothing to be ashamed of they are way better than their record indicates they took both the Colts & Jags to the brink & number 2 considering what last season was at this point all a MIA fan should look forward to is competing. With that in mind, I am more than pleased with this team, there are still holes of course but blowing your lid after every loss is stupid we are not shooting ourselves in the foot give the Texans some credit they exploited a suspect defense & made a great play on the sneak. Jeez

Bullshit they're way better than their record!!!!  They are an inferior.... repeat, INFERIOR team!!!!  And this rant comes from four fucking games in a row of giving away the game to them!!!!  If this defense can shut down LaDanian Tomlinson, Chris Chambers, Vincent Jackson  and Antonio Gates, then Andre Johnson, Kevin Walter, Steve Slaton, and Owen Daniels should've been a walk in the park!!!! Fact is, they dropped three fucking picks on that final drive, and should pay with their jobs!!!!!  Outside of the AFC East, I hate this team the most!!!!!!
bsfins
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2008, 01:26:54 pm »

We beat An Injured L.Tomlinson,and a beat up P.Rivers,and Antonia Gates ...Then C.Chambers Chris Chambers and Vincent Jackon...While We were AT HOME.....And Lost to a a Healthy Houston team (offensively)....ON the ROAD...

I don't have time to get into it,Like  the way we discussed it on the radio show....
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2008, 01:29:36 pm »

Tommy = Al Davis with his philosophies.

No reason to insult Al Davis in this thread. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
DolFan619
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2008, 02:45:56 pm »

Good God.  Here we go with this bullshit again.  What's next, Tommy?  Jake Long is a bust and he needs to get his walking papers as well?  Take a fucking Xanex or something.  Sheesh.
DolFan619
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2008, 02:56:26 pm »

I see Tommy's overreaction as him being passionate of his team. although I don't really agree with a thing he says.

Don't confuse passion with total insanity.
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2008, 03:20:56 pm »

Don't confuse passion with total insanity.

No he is the epitomy of a shitty fan. He talk mad shit to other teams when the Phins win, then goes batshit crazy when they lose, even in a rebuilding year that is showing better progress than most people thought they would with all the changes.
If Tommy was a Giants fan he would be JTex.
landlocked
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 01:08:33 pm »

WOW!Just f---ing wow!
This may be the all time funniest quote ever on this board.Damn.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 02:29:53 pm »

First Al Davis, now Jtex.  Why insult others just b/c Tommy has a crappy thread?

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Dphins4me
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2008, 03:30:00 pm »

Anyone get the impression that this is now done for kicks?
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2008, 03:30:56 pm »

First Al Davis, now Jtex.  Why insult others just b/c Tommy has a crappy thread?

You being on this board is a big insult to Dolphins fans.... especially with your poor English. 

http://www.thedolphinsmakemecry.com/forums/index.php?topic=12694.0
NADS
Uber Member

27 years of heartache.

Email
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2008, 06:47:53 pm »

2. The phins pretty much owned the Texans all game.  Minor coaching changes will fix (going for it on 4th and inches, having a spy on a 5 wide set with 3 yds to go on goaling) most of the mistakes that cost them the game.  

Who would we use as a spy on a 5-wide set?   
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2008, 07:12:25 pm »

^ When you're as close to the goal line as the Texans were, a QB draw on a 5 WR set was the logical choice.  If you have three or four down lineman, that leaves you with one or two LBs and 6 DBs...everyone is still covered and the spy would be there so the QB doesn't do...well what the Texans did.  Regardless of how you look at it, everyone is covered with one to spare,, the spy could be included.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2008, 09:29:51 am »

It looked like, on that play, we had 2 LB's in the game, who were lined up on either end of the D-line to blitz and punch Schaub in the mouth around the outside.

But, I only saw it for a second so I might be wrong.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2008, 04:17:54 pm »

We had 4 guys playing with their hand in the ground: 3 linemen and Quentin Moses. Crowder was lined up opposite Moses (i.e. our right, without a hand in the ground) and immediately dropped back in coverage.

Those 3 lineman stood across from 5 Texans. No one stood across their center or right guard. Moses was lined up in the (wide) space between their right tackle and their tight end. Our left defensive end, Randy Starks, was lined up between their right guard and right tackle.

On the snap, Starks went for the guard. Schaub feinted the run straight up the middle, causing Starks to jump inside. The guard then continued pushing him inside, opening a huge hole outside, between the guard and the tackle, who just had to  occupy Crowder for a second.

There was NO WAY we could have defended against the draw with the defense we were in. The play was probably designed for Schaub to run straight up the middle (their center, with nothing better to do, double-teamed Merling (with the left guard), opening up the middle). Starks had no choice but to try and get past his defender and prevent the inside run. He had to choose and whichever way he went, Schaub would've just gone the other.

We had two guys covering their right slot receiver and three guys covering their right slot and tight end. That was monumentally stupid. I'm pretty sure the guy lined up in the right slot was Cecil Sapp. You've gotta be able to cover the TE and Sapp with 2 guys. Having a third was...

I hate you for making me relive that.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray