Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:44:28 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  ~ GO 49ers ~
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ~ GO 49ers ~  (Read 3607 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« on: January 14, 2012, 04:34:01 pm »

After nine years watching other teams dance in the playoffs, it's good to see my beloved 49ers back where they belong. Hopefully we can hang with the Saints and get the W today.

Win the turnover battle...
Hit Brees often...and hard

GO NINERS!!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 05:22:04 pm »

So far, so good.  The Saints somehow have a way of choking games on the road.  Let's see if they can make it interesting here late.
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 08:18:15 pm »

What a frickin game! Wow
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 08:18:40 pm »

Tight End.....one of the most important positions on offense these days. Today's playoff game proved that. Graham and Davis put on a show
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 08:22:23 pm »

Three heart attacks later...whew!

What an amazing game. Yeah, Vernon and Graham definitely showed why they are two of the best - and most athletic - tight ends in the league. Really proud of Alex Smith for hanging in there when things turned into a shootout in the 4th quarter.

Go Niners!!

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 09:22:10 pm »

Absolutely awesome,I kept thinking early in the second half,the 49ers defense is going to have to score....I'm hoarse yelling and screaming,jumping up and down....My neighbors probably thought it was a Dolphins game! Congrats to the 49ers!
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 10:43:05 pm »

Well, the 49ers did not get bounced in their first playoff game as I predicted, so I guess it's time for me to eat some crow.

If +4 in the turnover column results in a last-second miracle victory, I'm not sure I'd say this team is going to go far.  But they won today, and Winning Is What Counts.  So let's see what happens next week.

Landshark
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2012, 06:57:16 am »

I have to admit that I totally underestimated San Francisco's defense.  If they can do that to an offense like Drew Brees and the Saints, they can easily beat Aaron Rodgers.  The Packers do not have the running game that the Saints have, which will make it easier for the Niners front four to pin their ears back and go after Rodgers.
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2012, 10:09:35 am »

I agree slightly with what Spider-Dan said. I wanted the 49ers to win but when they had something like 5 or 6 turnovers against the Saints, I was yelling how can you guys still need a come from behind victory when you got so many turnovers in your favor? I guess that many turnovers doesn't really matter when the Saints can almost score at will and the 49ers just got some field goals out of them.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2012, 10:26:07 am »

I'm rooting for SF.

However, when Sproles scored, my gf wanted to out for ice cream.  We decided to go out and come back for the Patriots game.  Therefore I missed one of the best endings in NFL history.  UN-FREAKIN'-BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2012, 01:06:20 pm »

I was rooting for the 49ers.  But only because of the Saints first round pick. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 02:00:15 pm »

That was a great game and probably the most brilliant I have seen Alex Smith in that 4th quarter. Nice win for the 49ers!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
bsfins
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 04:11:12 pm »

Just saw this on yahoo,and thought it was hilarious....
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/san-francisco-airport-sign-mocks-saints-quotes-jay-194804091.html

Go Niners....
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 04:36:02 pm »

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/denver-airport-openly-trolls-steelers-fans-181335546.html

I thought was better. 

On a  flight from San Fran to LA mocking Saints fans is pointless.  It would be funny if it was on a flight to NO.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray