Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2024, 08:13:57 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2012 Hall of Fame class
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 2012 Hall of Fame class  (Read 1741 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« on: February 04, 2012, 08:38:51 pm »

Pretty weak class this year gotta admit. Not a lot of spice to this class. When Curtis Martin is your "headliner" its gonna be kinda boring to watch.

Parcells NOT getting in made me smile. Screw him, but honestly he deserved to go.  He did get screwed. Cris Carter got screwed one more time as well, he is the Susan Lucci of the NFL Hall of Fame now. How Cris Carter isn't in is amazing.

Chris Doleman getting in all but makes it a LOCK Jason Taylor will get in down the road. I always said JT should go but until Doleman gets in save your time because Doleman had 150 sacks and wasn't in. Well Doleman is in now so that opens up the pathway to JT down the road. I don't get how Cortez Kennedy got in, honestly I never viewed him as hall of fame worthy. Whatever there is always one head scratcher each year.

Curtis Martin was  no brainer of a pick. Sensational player. Roaf and Dawson I agree with as well.

Andre Reed and Tim Brown will never go. Bettis will get in one of these years, but if you are sending Martin this year makes no sense to send Bettis this year, he will have to wait but he will get in at some point. Little surprised Charles Haley didn't get in either.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 01:26:31 pm »

I'm surprised Reed isn't given more attention, he's top ten in many WR categories, most importantly he was a major piece of Buffalo's four consecutive Super Bowl run.  Agreed about Cris Carter, he's second to Rice in receiving I believe.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 04:28:57 pm »

I never viewed Cortez Kennedy as being all that dominant either.  I'm rather stunned he was even on the ballot.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray