Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:29:34 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  New Uniforms...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Print
Author Topic: New Uniforms...  (Read 76391 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #210 on: March 28, 2013, 11:23:04 pm »

If I were making a list of ten NFL players I'd like to have a beer with, Jared Allen would be way up on that list.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #211 on: March 28, 2013, 11:51:27 pm »

I really REALLY like the logo in Lil B's link.  But I'd say it looks like a baseball team.
el diablo
« Reply #212 on: March 29, 2013, 06:19:34 am »

Just for comparison this is how the Vikings are "teasing" their new look. Wonder if their's will get "leaked" as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5AP-YjkO_U&feature=youtu.be

Wonder how many Dolphins will be cut for not having a positive reaction to the new look?
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #213 on: March 29, 2013, 08:59:39 am »

Wonder how many Dolphins will be cut for not having a positive reaction to the new look?

^^^ Let's set the over/under at zero, and move on to less ridiculous considerations?

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2013, 04:14:41 pm »

In a series of tweets,Ben Volin describes the new Dolphins uniforms...No pictures...

Jerseys: All white (or all aqua), with "Dolphins" on the chest below the collar (but not in cursive)

Helmet: All white, white facemask, new logo, thick aqua stripe from front to back with orange trim on both sides

Pants: White, thick aqua stripe down the sides, orange trim

And either "Miami" or "Dolphins" on the tailbone, I forget which one

Actually I think they did RT @JDMcCarter I was hoping that they would get rid of the cursive. Hopefully they have a new font for everything!

No navy.... aqua numbers with orange trim RT @Buck_Fuffalo: @BenVolinPBP what about the numbers? Any navy blue?

That's all I got right now guy's ...Back to work..
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #215 on: April 01, 2013, 06:51:59 am »

http://www.solphins.com/8/post/2013/03/new-dolphins-uniform-specs.html
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #216 on: April 01, 2013, 10:11:22 am »

I don't mind those uniforms although I still don't like the logo. Also ... I keep seeing this but don't really know what it means. Either “Miami” or “Dolphins” on the tailbone. Are they putting something on the butt of the pants?

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #217 on: April 01, 2013, 10:22:32 am »

I don't mind those uniforms although I still don't like the logo. Also ... I keep seeing this but don't really know what it means. Either “Miami” or “Dolphins” on the tailbone. Are they putting something on the butt of the pants?
They sure are.  Like "Juicy" across the ass.
bsfins
« Reply #218 on: April 01, 2013, 11:44:02 am »

The picture's in Mike's post,the all white reminds me of a storm trooper,speeder bike pilot  Cheesy
el diablo
« Reply #219 on: April 01, 2013, 11:44:33 am »

They sure are.  Like "Juicy" across the ass.

That's exactly what I want for a football team.  Pants that scream, "Teeny Bopper". A logo that's better suited for a theme park. Now if the NFL would let players where their jerseys Ray Lewis style from his days at The U. Then all would be just, super.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #220 on: April 01, 2013, 12:41:23 pm »

Now if the NFL would let players where their jerseys Ray Lewis style from his days at The U. Then all would be just, super.

Wear did he where them?
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #221 on: April 01, 2013, 01:08:11 pm »

Wear did he where them?

There wearing them over their... Wink

~ Micah Leggat
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #222 on: April 01, 2013, 01:23:23 pm »

On a more useful note, I think "tailbone" means on the pants at or directly below the beltline (not on the butt).  At least, I hope it does.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #223 on: April 01, 2013, 02:57:54 pm »

Grammar nazis would have dogged the improper usage. Grammar clowns just have some fun with it.

I need a catchy graphic for filibuster addicts...

~ Micah Leggat
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #224 on: April 01, 2013, 03:14:23 pm »

In this particular case, this image works on more than one level:

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray